What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• WendelinTheWeird
    WendelinTheWeird Posts: 25 Member
    My kids have been sick, I've been sick, haven't been eating well or exercising for almost two weeks. Today, despite a much later start than planned, I managed to get myself to the gym for a 15 minute work out before getting my big kid from preschool. So many chances to make excuses not to go, but I didn't take any of them!
  • seomra
    seomra Posts: 69 Member
    So many chances to make excuses not to go, but I didn't take any of them!

Exactly this!
  • StacyChrz
    StacyChrz Posts: 865 Member
    I was sitting at my desk feeling sleepy. The old me would have taken my lunch break in the car and taken a nap. The new me went and walked around the parking lot for 15 minutes. That's what you call a 'brisk' walk!
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Does it count as a non-scale victory if you're not the one stepping on the scale?

My boyfriend stepped on the scale today which he never does. I think he's getting inspired by my (slowly getting there) success!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    I have logged for the past 101 days! I am so proud of myself!
    Also, I am squatting using a 25kg barbell, benching at 35kg, shoulder pressing using 17.5kg barbell and I'm up to 1.6km of running! 101 days ago, I could barley run 800m, benching at 15kg, shoulder pressing using 5kg dumbbells, and I was squatting with a 10kg bar. My husband keeps on telling me how much I have toned up. I just wished i took a photo at day 0 so I could compare.

Unfortunately, I'm going through a plateau at the moment, but I'm not letting that get to me - just continue what I am doing and it will shift!
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    Today I was able to zip up a skirt I couldn't fit into a month ago. Yay! I didn't think I would get the chance to wear it before the end of winter and now I will - tomorrow! Now I need to dig out a pair of jeans from the back of the wardrobe as my next 'goal' item to fit into :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    I've started exercising again :) I feel SO much better when I do. I find that eating healthier and less comes a lot easier to me then going out and getting active, but the combination of the two just makes me feel ten times better.
  • jmbeckford
    jmbeckford Posts: 22 Member
    I have had the same belt for the last 10 years, and always buckle on the first or second hole. Today, I couldn't believe it when i buckled on the last hole! Time for a new belt!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Was at my lightest weight in about 10 years this morning. Woo hoo!
  • samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    I have jogged for 25 minutes non-stop three times now!
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Had calories left, and chose cashew nuts over a chocolate bar! Finally feels like my brain is getting the message!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    We had a brunch potluck at work yesterday. Half the items there were chocolate cakes, cinnamon pastries, donuts, etc. I stuck to my fruit, 2 tiny sausage balls, and a small spoonful of cheese grits! And after the meeting, everyone went back for more for lunch, but I just went to my desk and had my homemade chicken soup! And I'm only 4 days into this...
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    I tied my shoes standing up, balancing on one leg and didn't even think about it... B)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    So excited! I've finally dropped a pant size - almost 10kgs and 7 months later. I was so excited when I did up a pair of 12s I did a goofy dance in the changing room!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    I was shopping at a thrift store yesterday for some inexpensive jeans as I transition down in sizes and I stumbled across a pair I had donated!! Felt good to see how far I had come!
  • Dex_
    Dex_ Posts: 50 Member
    I have effectively lost one pant size, and said new pant size is getting loose in places. Now on my second round if 30 day shred, day #18 today. Also doing a great job controlling my hunger. I feel really proud. :)
  • aubcami916
    aubcami916 Posts: 15 Member
    I run now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!