Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my good friends and inspiration!
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful I have a comfortable bed
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Grateful today for waking up with a commitment to continue with the lifestyle changes I am making. I am grateful for my life and I am grateful for the week needful people who post here to share and to motivate others.
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Not "week needful" but "wonderful "
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful i live in the south.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful for loving & understanding friends
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for all-you-can-eat salad bars. I had extra salad for dessert last night while everyone else had hot fudge sundaes. No regrets!
  • mandiegold941
    mandiegold941 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Grateful for nice weather, makes walking during lunch break so much easier.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    I am so thankful to have friends and family who support me while I'm trying to get healthy. I see so many threads on here where peoples loved ones are not supportive or saboteurs. It makes me realize how lucky I am.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful my youngest daughter is doing better in school (finishing her tasks). her "reward" at the end of the week of going out for dinner is a challenge for my eating plan, but it's well worth it!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for a great art journaling group today. Three new members and a high energy group.
  • 68myra
    Options
    i am grateful that today is the first day of a new week, and a new month, and that i have DO have control over what i eat, even if i sometimes forget that.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    i am grateful that today is the first day of a new week, and a new month, and that i have DO have control over what i eat, even if i sometimes forget that.

Amen and ditto!
  • neda6503
    neda6503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my body as I feel I'm getting stronger and able to walk more miles (6) than few months ago. I'm also grateful for my friends here who cheer me and push me to do my best.
  • eadams103
    eadams103 Posts: 14 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Today I feel accomplished. I did not over eat or binge eat and I have never really maturely done that before. And ya know what. It wasn't that hard

Edit: mentally, it was extremely hard but I did it. I made it. It wasn't that scary or that hard.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful i don't have to commute in heavy traffic.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful I have health insurance
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    eadams103 wrote: »
    Today I feel accomplished. I did not over eat or binge eat and I have never really maturely done that before. And ya know what. It wasn't that hard

Edit: mentally, it was extremely hard but I did it. I made it. It wasn't that scary or that hard.

KNOWING that you CAN do it, even if just for 1 meal, or 1 day will be a safe place that you can fall back to over and over. When your mind says, "I have to eat that", you can stop and think, "NO, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!"

Congratulations!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a snow day in Colorado and to getting closer to riding herd on my night time eating problem, of late.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful i was able to play in the dirt for an hour. i planted daffodils at one of my kid's schools.