Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I totally ate 6 donuts last week while sick. I logged it actually and that was really hard to do! I was miserable after. But I'm telling you dunkin donuts cookie dough donut is amazing and wrong. So wrong. But yum!

I did not need to know about this :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I totally ate 6 donuts last week while sick. I logged it actually and that was really hard to do! I was miserable after. But I'm telling you dunkin donuts cookie dough donut is amazing and wrong. So wrong. But yum!

Jinx! You owe me a Coke!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »

The words "wrong" and "donut" do not go together. And you were honest about it so don't stress.

You do know there is no nutritious value in donuts, right? (just for you, Mo).

:confounded::heartbreak: But what about carbs?! Those are nutritious. I NEED them for my gains!

runs off crying

Your brain runs on carbs!

I learned that by reading New Rules Of Lifting For Women.

I guarantee they didn't recommend donuts as a pathway to getting carbs. But Mo, if you need a donut mentally....go for it! No judgement here!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I have, by lunchtime, already gone over my calories, for the moment. It should be back in the green before I go to bed. I ate all my calories early because I have a late dentist appointment for a cleaning. Ya know, gotta eat before they tell you nothing for so long after the cleaning ;) . Plan on walk/jog this afternoon, so that will help.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Jinx! You owe me a Coke!

Lol I do? Can you fit that much sugar into your macros?

I tried to get a pic of a glass of coke on my phone. Failed
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Mo, I stand corrected. According to this site, doughnuts seem good for deadlifts. I think you need some clothing from here:

http://doughnutsanddeadlifts.com/
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

;) I'm trying...

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)
    I'm guessing more like slaw as in coleslaw. ??
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »

;) I'm trying...

I would guess "sluff" like rough! :smile:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

The words "wrong" and "donut" do not go
    together. And you were honest about it so don't stress.

You do know that if I am willing to pay for a GF donut that nutrition is not my goal, don't you?

• nonoelmo
    Options

You do know that if I am willing to pay for a GF donut that nutrition is not my goal, don't you?

Preach it Mel!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

;) I'm trying...

I was in this camp but more like this but sl-ow-gh (phonetic)
  • Oberon21
    Options

true....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

;) I'm trying...

I would guess "sluff" like rough! :smile:

I am with Ceci
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I thought "slawfff".
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Ok, so I have, by lunchtime, already gone over my calories, for the moment. It should be back in the green before I go to bed. I ate all my calories early because I have a late dentist appointment for a cleaning. Ya know, gotta eat before they tell you nothing for so long after the cleaning ;) . Plan on walk/jog this afternoon, so that will help.

Isn't only 30 minutes that you cannot eat after a cleaning?? :p
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Isn't only 30 minutes that you cannot eat after a cleaning?? :p

It is when they numb you up that you should wait until you regain feeling. :wink: I don't let them coat my teeth, it gives me an upset stomach when they do.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Day 3 of waking up feeling like poo. I have a headache, my stomach hurts, and I just feel like I could sleep for days. And @kelly_c_77 before you even ask, yes, I am taking zinc.

Here's a confession for you. I almost didn't eat enough to close out my diary yesterday. :anguished:

It might be stress not sick Mo. I had a queasy stomach and a headache the other day. But I know mine was stress.

So I typed this and read the following posts. So just, never mind.
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Still doing my back reading and I want to reply to some people, but I know at this point my opinion it totally irrelevant.

And I confess that I have gained albs (probably water weight, who knows) since my husband went out of town on Sunday.

I also confess I took the kids to a movie he wanted to take them to since it was my middle boy's birthday yesterday. Who can resist a kid coming up to you and asking "Since its my birthday, can we go together as a family and see the Star Wars movie?" So popcorn and cherry coke for supper yesterday.