Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

You deserve it! You need to refuel.
    :smiley:
    I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Dec would be 2018 not 2017.
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    funjen1972 wrote: »
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I'm guilty of this too x3 it never seems to smell bad so I wear it until it starts to.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Happy Birthday!

I thought I posted this but now I don't see it?
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I confess that I used Saturday's hike as an excuse to eat for the next two days -because recovery food.

I am thinking of doing the DC Marathon... Looks like fun and I need a BQ... but not sure I can get myself fast enough in 5 weeks....

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ
    Recovery hike the next day (there are beautiful areas that are much easier than my most recent hike. We could take the tram to the top of Sabino canyon and walk down a four mile paved path) plus Sonoran Mexican food!!!!!!!!! And TKs pool plus @rungirl1973!!! And perfect weather.

Well, you'll need 2018, too... LOL
    I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

I'm hoping to get a decent time in California in May and then hopefully BQ in December for 2018.

True....
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I wear the same stinky workout clothes for several days without washing. Ewww gross, I know. Always change my socks though lol

I'm guilty of this too x3 it never seems to smell bad so I wear it until it starts to.

You aren't alone... as you will see. Welcome!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

And if we go together we can spend the weekend in Boston and be tourists! :)
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Guilty!!! :flushed:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

B-6!!!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

Definitely!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I get really really excited when I poop before breakfast.

I won't weigh myself every morning until after I've pooped.

I was waiting for someone to say this. Guilty!!! :flushed:

And 0-73!!! BINGO!!!
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

There it is! It all works out so well! :wink:
  • nonoelmo
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

For the record - I am running to finish to marathon. That is my goal. Maybe TK will BQ again, if his calves will finally behave again. He ran same year as you POF.

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    CosmoTI wrote: »

Ah, so you are British? Flat/trainers...

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

Ooh a Brit! Where are you cosmo?

I'm from Liverpool. Remember - no judgement... :smile:
    ;) I'm trying...

Actually I live in slough during the week so I don't have a leg to stand on

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)
  • orangesmartie
    Options

I haven't been great lately (ever?) training but am determined that February will change that.

;) I'm trying...

How do you pronounce this? My brain keeps telling me its pronounced Slow, but I am sure I am wrong. (I usually am about pronouncing things)
    I'm guessing more like slaw as in coleslaw. ??

Nope sorry
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

;) I'm trying...

I'm guessing more like slaw as in coleslaw. ??

I would guess "sluff" like rough! :smile:

LOL only to us locals! (j/k, i'm not really a local. I just live here part time)

• nonoelmo
    Options

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

Tucson. Net downhill. BQ

True....

If I'm going to run a BQ in December, I'm really going to have to start training sometime this year...
    And, I still have 15 lbs I want to lose.

I need to be training too. Blister still may need another day to harden up, it is pretty tender and my heels may be bruised. I may eliptical it for a few days. I have 8 of my 10 pounds left to loose. :neutral:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

B-6!!!

I knew someone would do that. LOL!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

;) I'm trying...

not sure how to write the pronounciation, it is sl-ow as in 'ow i hurt my finger'

Or as we call it, sluff ;)

Hm. I would not have guessed that pronunciation.

Of course, I once had an interview in Worcester (or as they call it locally, Wister).
  • orangesmartie
    edited February 2016
    Options

The Manitoba Marathon is a Boston Qualifier (I'm assuming that's what BQ Stands for) and its in June.

Still doing my back reading and I want to reply to some people, but I know at this point my opinion it totally irrelevant.

And I confess that I have gained albs (probably water weight, who knows) since my husband went out of town on Sunday.

I also confess I took the kids to a movie he wanted to take them to since it was my middle boy's birthday yesterday. Who can resist a kid coming up to you and asking "Since its my birthday, can we go together as a family and see the Star Wars movie?" So popcorn and cherry coke for supper yesterday.

Sweet. My son and I had ice cream for dinner last Friday night. Awesome mom alert! LOL

That is awesome. What kind of ice cream?

Yeah? Maybe I will look into that one as well. 4/30 I am doing Nashville but its hot/hilly/and Nicci, Tammy and I are all doing it so not sure I'll be going flat out in that one..

I'll have to google how far of a drive that one is. And yes, BQ is Boston Qualifier. :)

you never said nuthin' 'bout no hills!!!!! I'm only doing it because you promised me live country music every mile

edit: Also, if you guys want to do it in qualifying time, then feel free, you can come back and scoop me up 6 hours later!