Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• neda6503
    neda6503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my strong legs that I'm able to walk over 5 miles. Grateful for our sunny California weather that I can go out & walk.
  • KEAVES13
    KEAVES13 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So much positivity in this...I love it :) Today I am grateful for new beginnings~
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my Heavenly Father woke me up for another beautiful day!! Grateful for my renewed motivation!!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that God is there for me when I need him. When I am struggling to keep my commitments to myself and remember to pray for strength, He is always faithful.
  • neda6503
    Options
    I'm grateful for my home that is home of unity & peace. ❤️
  • bienie268
    bienie268 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    : I'm grateful for being able to see all the stories from wonderful people making comments and being positive. It is motivating, this is a community of caring and sharing. So I say thank you for motivating me yet another day.
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I opened the freezer and picked up an ice cream Popsicle with 290 calories that I'd ordinarily devour without thought but this time held it up, considered, and then gently put it back down. And walked away. The strengthening resolve to consciously choose what is in my best interest was gratifying.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    ecobiorah wrote: »
    Grateful that I opened the freezer and picked up an ice cream Popsicle with 290 calories that I'd ordinarily devour without thought but this time held it up, considered, and then gently put it back down. And walked away. The strengthening resolve to consciously choose what is in my best interest was gratifying.
    AWESOME non-scale victory!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful I was able to attend a yoga class and have lunch with an acquaintance.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the great women in my journaling group, and the stamps I made.
  • bienie268
    bienie268 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today I am thankful for God, Jesus, and everything in this world. Today I will do a little reading of the word of God and will be thinking of blessing everyone
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful that my health issues are annoying and not terminal
  • neda6503
    Options
    I'm grateful for my business & job that provides for me & my family. It's a blessing. Thank you God
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my mother, for my college, and for ridiculous goth music.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting a lot of things I've been putting off finally done.
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for individuals on MFP to help me stay motivated! Thank you!
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful that doing things "just for me" is feeling a bit less like being "selfish" baby steps.
  • 68myra
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    today i am grateful that doing things "just for me" is feeling a bit less like being "selfish." (baby steps)

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my assistant at work is back from a long absence (sugery) and so now I get to take a break and focus on me rather than my business.
  • neda6503
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for my pets that I can cuddle with when I'm stressed.