Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    POF. TK said the magic words. He's trying again for Tokyo. Tokyo marathon.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    KNewer88 wrote: »
    I haven't done it in a while... but when I got severe, I'm going to kill someone I need chocolate, cravings and no candy, I'd break into the cake frosting. :|

B-6?!?

B-6, noted. @MoHousdon, Quik is ahead of you. :wink:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it in a while... but when I got severe, I'm going to kill someone I need chocolate, cravings and no candy, I'd break into the cake frosting. :|

You aren't alone. I make buttercream to eat it. :smiley: In fact, so many of us eat cake frosting that it's a square in our on going confessions bingo game. It's definitely better than killing someone.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

B-6?!?

6ejdgwc06jmm.gif
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You aren't alone. I make buttercream to eat it. :smiley: In fact, so many of us eat cake frosting that it's a square in our on going confessions bingo game. It's definitely better than killing someone.

I feel like I should add, for @KNewer88, that I too have eaten frosting directly from the container. Cream Cheese, please.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    POF. TK said the magic words. He's trying again for Tokyo. Tokyo marathon.

Nice! I read an article in Runners World on how popular running is in Japan. I had no idea. So should be a wild marathon (fan support wise).
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Tomorrow starts our lent challenge! I have aligned on vegan and 1 hour of exercise a day.

What are we calling this?

#40daychallenge
    # lentchallenge

Any suggestions?

#lentchallenge!

I have decided on 45-1 hour of exercise a day
    Not Buying Anymore Processed Junk Food (with the exception of things like yogurt)
    No Ice Cream

Yay! 2 in. Who else is joining us...

I'm doing candy for lent but adding a few extras on the side.

-no ice cream
    -no cookies other than the snackwells I have left at home
    -no cake other than on my dad's bday (Feb 24)
    -no donuts or junk snacks.

Yay!
  • KNewer88
    KNewer88 Posts: 19 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

I feel like I should add, for @KNewer88, that I too have eaten frosting directly from the container. Cream Cheese, please.

Haha! I knew I wasn't alone! :D

Now I feel better.
  • Oberon21
    Options

This is why I don't post in the general forums..
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Because they don't listen?
  • KNewer88
    KNewer88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm not allowed Twizzlers. If I buy a package, big or small, they're gone within the hour and all I'm left with is a stomach ache and a deep sense of shame.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Because people attack (you didn't but people do)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    So a public service announcement. For future reference if you get to the airport and have left your drivers license in another coat and don't have it at the airport you can actually show other ID such as a credit card, insurance card, work ID and with a 'modified pat down' they will let you fly. Who knew?

Unfortunately, this has happened to me before. It's not fun, but at least I was able to fly.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Because people attack (you didn't but people do)

Gotcha.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    So a public service announcement. For future reference if you get to the airport and have left your drivers license in another coat and don't have it at the airport you can actually show other ID such as a credit card, insurance card, work ID and with a 'modified pat down' they will let you fly. Who knew?

Unfortunately, this has happened to me before. It's not fun, but at least I was able to fly.

Exactly. Actually everyone was pretty nice and it really didn't delay me. I was just so shocked. After 9/11 I would not have expected that.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

B-6?!?

Because she has no life.

xtscfkuennv8.gif
  • MoHousdon
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Also, I'm not allowed Twizzlers. If I buy a package, big or small, they're gone within the hour and all I'm left with is a stomach ache and a deep sense of shame.

That is my husband. He can eat one of those 1 pound packages in like 1 or 2 days. :#

ETA: Mel, is this a square?!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

B-6?!?

Because she has no life.

xtscfkuennv8.gif

You're just jealous...

And NO, there is no Twizzlers square.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

B-6?!?

Because she has no life.

xtscfkuennv8.gif

You're just jealous...

I wasn't specifically talking about Twizzlers, I was referring to eating all of something/binge eating. I thought that was a square.

Also, you're going to kick my tail in this game because I won't have time to check this thread but a couple times a day/week. :(
  • quiksylver296
    Options

B-6?!?

Because she has no life.

xtscfkuennv8.gif

You're just jealous...

I wasn't specifically talking about Twizzlers, I was referring to eating all of something/binge eating. I thought that was a square.

Also, you're going to kick my tail in this game because I won't have time to check this thread but a couple times a day/week. :(

And I have absolutely NOTHING going on a work... (Bored out of my mind :/ )