Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    So I guess I need to get up, layer on the clothes, put the heated jacket on and go take care of some horses. Happy Sunday all. Quik I want a positive outcome from last night...! o:)

What do you consider a positive outcome?!? #44soberdays

Exactly! That was a positive outcome!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    So I guess I need to get up, layer on the clothes, put the heated jacket on and go take care of some horses. Happy Sunday all. Quik I want a positive outcome from last night...! o:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

I confess I thought tomorrow was valentine's day. I thought today was the 13th. Til like 3 pm when someone corrected me. Oh well.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day all!! Spent part of today out at the farm and had to rescue a calf from a mud pit he was stuck in. Got him out and he's ok. Weather was great too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I ate under 700 calories yesterday and a little over that today to make up for drinking and late night eating on friday :neutral:

I personally would have spread that out over a few more days, except that I was never hungry the day after I drank mire than one drink. (that was before I got married, btw.) I never had a traditional hangover, but I always lost my appetite.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

#44soberdays is a positive outcome. I bet the fights were fun anyway.
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

Oberon, I looked up Ben Nevis, and that is insane. Have tons of fun.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)

What's your new book? :) (and no one should feel guilty for reading and drinking tea. That's just basic sanity maintenance.)

The newest JD Robb book, Brotherhood in Death.

I had tea, a bath with a really nice smelling bath salts, and my tea. It was wonderful.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Happy Valentine's Day all!! Spent part of today out at the farm and had to rescue a calf from a mud pit he was stuck in. Got him out and he's ok. Weather was great too.

Happy day for the calf.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Do I get extra credit for walking the dog in the snow?
  • Myles_104
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I had grief bacon last night.

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

Sorry about that :( hope today is better!

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.

Are those DARK chocolates! I'd love to see these if you have them still take a picture and post it. They are very original. I kinda like your mom.
    Dark chocolates indeed! ;) beautiful, no?

(Image removed)

Those are neat looking. Who is the chocolatier that made them?

Your mom is cool
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.

Are those DARK chocolates! I'd love to see these if you have them still take a picture and post it. They are very original. I kinda like your mom.

(Image removed)

Your mom is cool

She is! :)
    It's a company called Vegan Treats. They're amazing.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Well, that's a first. My office is closed until noon tomorrow. Granted it's snowed two inches in the last hour, but they've always said use your best judgement for administrative staff. (they have jeeps that they send to bring in clinical staff and a plan for bunking them in if necessary, but I don't think they've ever used it.)
  • Myles_104
    Options

Did you have to do high knees to walk in the snow? If so then yes. (also yes if its colder than -30*C)

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Yes
  • Oberon21
    Options

(Image removed)

Your mom is cool

She is! :)
    It's a company called Vegan Treats. They're amazing.

I need to look into these!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

Oberon, I looked up Ben Nevis, and that is insane. Have tons of fun.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)

What's your new book? :) (and no one should feel guilty for reading and drinking tea. That's just basic sanity maintenance.)

The newest JD Robb book, Brotherhood in Death.

I had tea, a bath with a really nice smelling bath salts, and my tea. It was wonderful.

I like her Romances (Karen Robards).
  • Oberon21
    Options

I would say yes.
  • Oberon21
    Options

#44soberdays is a positive outcome. I bet the fights were fun anyway.

Exactly!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Awwww. I am glad he was ok.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I ate under 700 calories yesterday and a little over that today to make up for drinking and late night eating on friday :neutral:

I personally would have spread that out over a few more days, except that I was never hungry the day after I drank mire than one drink. (that was before I got married, btw.) I never had a traditional hangover, but I always lost my appetite.

And I always need greasy food. Like Mcdonalds. And sugar. A coke definitely helps.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Haven't been in here in ages. Just thought I'd share with you that I'm on my 3rd pair of pyjamas for the evening. There was a booby milk incident, then their was a baby poo incident. Here's hoping these jammies last til morning. I have pretty low expectations nowadays.