Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend just snuck into my dorm and left a note outside my door asking me to dinner.
    Also, she left it with a very realistic sculpture of an animal skull. My roommates are terrified. It's beautiful.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    I was so horrid last week (It was TOM) and i mowed down an entire bag of milano cookies to my face! in one sitting... I did log it... and didn't end up over too much in cals for the day (carbs that day were horrid...but cals not too bad)

Bingo? N-36

Just in time to start again on Sunday.

She has two more to go. We'll see if she makes it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend just snuck into my dorm and left a note outside my door asking me to dinner.
    Also, she left it with a very realistic sculpture of an animal skull. My roommates are terrified. It's beautiful.

That's great. Very original. And your roommates need to get a grip. Animals die. Most of the ones we recognize have skulls. It's nit like she left a real one.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    asgentr wrote: »
    I bought a bag of popcorn thinking it would be a filling, tasty, low-calorie snack. On a stressful day I ate the whole bag, totaling something like 700 calories. Then I proceeded to eat chocolate for a snack and Indian food for dinner without weighing anything.

I am capable of eating 10 quarts of popcorn without a thought.

When hubby and I came home from our honeymoon I told him I was going to make popcorn. He said he did not want any. I proceeded to pop a giant stainless bowl of popcorn that was piled high above the bowl. He went to take a shower.

When he came out and saw that I had eaten all of it, he looked at me as if I ate his share.

I asked him if he wanted some and told him I could make more

He replied " No I didn't want any. But..
    You just ate enough for my mother and father, your mother and father, my brothers (3) your brother and sisters(3)
    Your aunts and uncles, my aunts and uncles, my cousins, your cousins ....."

At that point I stopped him and said I got his point so he would stop naming relatives.

This is now an item I defiantly measure out.
    Estimate to the best ability what you ate. It will help you out in the long run.

Weren't you the one that said your husband ate a ton of dried bananas then complained that his stomach hurt ;).

Yep that would be him approximately 10 years later.
    He wasn't being mean to me he was just teasing me at the time. I was laughing at him and his description.
    He is very much a once a day eater and can consume enormous amounts of calories in one setting. He does not nibble because it " ruiens his appetite and then he forgets to eat." This works for him.
    Me I need to eat at least 2 meals a day and am prone to nibbling on new things just to see what they taste like.
    Let's say our boys have seen a broad spectrum of eating habits likes and dislikes.

I need to eat 5 x a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks at 10:30 and 2:30.

I was thinking about you the other day. I brought three bags of beef jerky to work...I know you don't eat meat but that isn't the point here. They were gone by the end of the week. If I have food at my desk, then I HAVE to eat it even if I'm not hungry.

I use jerkey to get more protein and fill me when I can't sit down to eat in a civilized manner. In other wise at work. It is not that many calories unless you mean the large multi serving bags. I try to stay away from those or I break them into serving sized bags. You sound like a grazer like me. Just a nibble here and there. I can eat without even being aware of it. Having to log things before I put them into my mouth has helped. Some.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Flight to London booked for Nicci and my Ben Nevis Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time in London and with Nicci, Tell her Hi for us.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I had grief bacon last night.

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

Sorry about that :( hope today is better!

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.

Are those DARK chocolates! I'd love to see these if you have them still take a picture and post it. They are very original. I kinda like your mom.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I exercised today & with work too I earned a lot of exercise calories.

I was going to be an adult & eat two frozen Barber Foods Chicken Breast & a sweet potato, but the kid in me decided to have six cups of granola.

<3 the kid in me!
  • raymax4
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Flight to London booked for Nicci and my Ben Nevis Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the trip and give Nicci some big hugs from us
    !!

YES!!!!

This!

Also we demand a ton of pictures!

I got you covered @raymax4 :p

Thanks Its nice to think I'm not alone!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

My mother sent me valentine's day chocolates. They're vegan and in black packaging and shaped like skeletons and anatomical hearts. She understands me <3 And I am going to be eating a lot of chocolate now.

Are those DARK chocolates! I'd love to see these if you have them still take a picture and post it. They are very original. I kinda like your mom.
    Dark chocolates indeed! ;) beautiful, no?

dzz65bclthys.jpeg
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Me! Me! Me! N-36!

8ut9vkwrjfep.jpg

That granny is HARDCORE. She even has her finger on the trigger.

Also, I'm not made that you're getting all the squares. You need SOMETHING to look forward to. :wink:

But are you mad that you had a typo?!? :p

Bahahahaha
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

<3!

How is everything going today?

Much better! Thanks!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

Oberon, I looked up Ben Nevis, and that is insane. Have tons of fun.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)

You said you were about to do one length....did you?
  • raymax4
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

Oberon, I looked up Ben Nevis, and that is insane. Have tons of fun.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)

Awesome on the swimming. You are getting it!

When my son was 4 I bet him a quarter that he could not sink to the bottom of the pool and stay there. He tried whit great effort he did. from that time forward he was not afraid of sinking. I invite you to try to put your self at the bottom of the shallow end and just lie there. I'll bet you can't. You will start rising the chest and abdomen.

Ha! I'm not the only one who goes to the grocery store and ends up getting more than I came for. I would say Popcorn is in a different category that chips and crackers. It has both more protein and fiber.

I'd vote for Tea and a book.
  • LadyValacri
    LadyValacri Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I gave up sugar for Lent but I'm pretty sure I've messed that up. I've been drinking alot of liquids instead of eating regular food. These V8 peach mango energy drinks have 10g of sugar in them each. FML.
  • raymax4
    Options

That's great. Very original. And your roommates need to get a grip. Animals die. Most of the ones we recognize have skulls. It's nit like she left a real one.

Ditto.
    Should this be on the next bingo card?
  • raymax4
    Options

Dark chocolates indeed! ;) beautiful, no?

dzz65bclthys.jpeg

Agreed
  • raymax4
    Options
    I gave up sugar for Lent but I'm pretty sure I've messed that up. I've been drinking alot of liquids instead of eating regular food. These V8 peach mango energy drinks have 10g of sugar in them each. FML.

Its remarkable it's that little. It seems that anything you drink other than water tea or coffee has loads of sugar.
    Look on the label and see if sugar is added or if it is the natural sugars from the juices.
    Would that matter?
    I'm thinking you are giving up processed sugars. It is almost impossible to avoid natural sugars.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession,

Hubby and I have been staying at his moms for the last 2 weeks because she had fallen and hurt herself and it was easier staying there than going between the houses.

Yesterday I told her that I needed to go clean our house since I have neglected it and our boys have been down the last 2 weeks.
    Evidently hubby had the same Idea. We did some cleaning then spent the rest of the day at home instead of going strait back to moms house. It felt good to be home.
    Second confession I blew off the 3 mile run I had planned.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options

It's just sort of viscerally shocking because it looks very real. We just sat inside the door and waited for passersby to scream. It was super funny.
    ETA there was a card saying "those who slay together stay together" (new favorite pick up line).

Fitness confession: I just went to the gym for 30 minutes, and now I am eating ramen which is definitely more calories than whatever I burned. I may or may not be eating so that I have an excuse to read and not do work.