Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Flight to London booked for Nicci and my Ben Nevis Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the trip and give Nicci some big hugs from us!!

I will! I am still hoping to swing by and meet Anne-Marie's baby too!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

I had them for dinner a few weeks ago. A whole sleeve as well. I hadn't eaten them in years. YUM! They are my favorite. But you can't just eat one.. or two... or six.

There are 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my nightstand drawer. They're safe right now. Once a box is opened, UGH- I can't stop. Why did I buy so many?

It's ok, I bought 12 and put them in the freezer. Not sure if that will slow me down any!! Shortbreads and thin mints......and two pb sandwich boxes for the hubs.

I bought 10. 5 for me, 5 for hubby. LOL

Oh my!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    Well I passed my first day on #lentchallenge
    I was out and about for lunch and had to stop for gas, and didn't get myself chips or chocolate, even tho I had tons of room in my diary. I also was pleasant and didn't complain when I smashed and possibly broke my pinky toe at the pool yesterday, and wound up with a migraine headache when I over heated my supper and set off my super touchy smoke detector.
    I decided today has to go better and the kids are getting salad for supper. B)

Oberon, those are great pics, that trail looks beautiful to run on. And line dancing is so fun, you look great.

yikes about the toe and migraine!
    hope the toe isn't broken, is it still really painful?

It doesn't hurt and it didn't when I did it, but I have a compressed nerve that makes me numb. Went for X-Rays, not broken, just bruised and the dr said sprained. So rest and all that jazz. Its actually very colourful but ok when I have it taped up.

Totally #dancemomproblems that when I needed tape for my toes my daughter yelled "hang on" and went and got her toe tape from her pointe shoe bag. lol.

Today was better. Had fillings today, and my dentist went a bit crazy with the freezing so I was talking like Rocky for a few hours after.

And I really want to try the steel cut oats now that everyone is talking about them. Grocery day coming up so I just might pick some up.

I <3 toe tape. And you should definitely get the steel cut oats.

I just laugh at the name of the toe tape, but it is good. I like that the adhesive doesn't sweat off.
    When I get the steel cut oats, I will be back for recipes.

You can find lots on Pinterest if you have it. Most of them are very good. I have done a few, some in the crock pot overnight.

I always Pin a bunch of recipes to try & then never make them.

I am slowly working my way through some of the ones I have pinned and deleting the ones that were yucky or I didn't like.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options

That is an awesome idea!!! Pics please!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    I was so horrid last week (It was TOM) and i mowed down an entire bag of milano cookies to my face! in one sitting... I did log it... and didn't end up over too much in cals for the day (carbs that day were horrid...but cals not too bad)

Bingo? N-36

what square?

Ate all of something. Isn't that one?

ETA: Dang it. Found the list. Nope.

Drowning peanut butter
    Eating from the trash
    Wearing trash bags
    Washing your sports bra in the shower
    Smelly workout clothes
    Commando workouts
    White chocolate wonderful
    Addicted to (fill in the blank)
    Quest bars
    My fitbit won't sync/charge
    Donuts
    Eating frosting from the container
    Eating cocoa powder
    Zinc
    Detox/teatox
    Embarrassed/nervous to go to gym
    Ice cream for dinner
    Grief bacon

Caller is not in this to make the game easy, Quik. And shouldn't you be out catching mire criminals? LOL
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Enjoy the trip and give Nicci some big hugs from us
    !!

YES!!!!

+1
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I had grief bacon last night.

Between sleeping crappy the night before, being worried all day about my son's wisdom teeth surgery and then him being a VERY needy patient last night AND trying to stay up past midnight for today's late shift.....the night ended in grief bacon.

Me! Me! Me! N-36!

8ut9vkwrjfep.jpg

N-36, noted. Quik is on a roll!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: My girl scout cookie order came in and I may or may not have eaten a sleeve of thin mints for breakfast.... :/

ARGH! Girl Scout Cookies should totally be on the bingo list!

I deliberately left them off. I didn't want it to be too easy to win and I knew it was cookie time. Someone was going to eat them all...

That was incredibly smart of you!

Why, thank you.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I exercised today & with work too I earned a lot of exercise calories.

I was going to be an adult & eat two frozen Barber Foods Chicken Breast & a sweet potato, but the kid in me decided to have six cups of granola.

Wow that is a lot of granola...

269153.jpg

So good!
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

Oberon, I looked up Ben Nevis, and that is insane. Have tons of fun.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

ARGH! Girl Scout Cookies should totally be on the bingo list!

As should Peeps or the Peeps cleanse..... :D

The Peep cleanse has been shut down by the moderators. It is now the He-who-shall-not-be-named diet. LOL

What do you mean??? He is gone? Or just the idea of the Peep cleanse?

I need to remember to buy a package of Peeps on clearance after Lent, & roast them on a campfire.

I need to remember this idea :)

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I've been watching Penny Dreadful all day instead of doing work. It's so ridiculous.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I feel both accomplished and a bit guilty. I did some swimming with my brand new goggles and was about to do one length of the pool (25m) without feeling like I was going to drown and practiced my breathing and swimming and not sinking.

Then I went to the grocery store for eggs and came out with kettle popcorn. I'm telling myself its not chips, but I don't know if it counts. But I have guilt.

I have the evening to myself and I'm debating cleaning the kitchen or cracking my new book. Tea and a book seems to be winning, but no guilt on that one. I am under orders to rest. o:)

What's your new book? :) (and no one should feel guilty for reading and drinking tea. That's just basic sanity maintenance.)
  • Oberon21
    Options

I hope you read. That sounds glorious. Ben Nevis is going to be amazing! I can't wait. Climbing all night isn't winning any awards with me as I am not a night person but the thrill should keep new going!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I exercised today & with work too I earned a lot of exercise calories.

I was going to be an adult & eat two frozen Barber Foods Chicken Breast & a sweet potato, but the kid in me decided to have six cups of granola.

Wow that is a lot of granola...

269153.jpg

So good!

That does look yummy!
  • Oberon21
    Options

That is an awesome idea!!! Pics please!!!

But of course!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    :# If I buy them they have to find a home at work.

• raymax4
    Options
    Scamd83 wrote: »
    I've eaten too much today and feel like seeing if I can go from this point onward to Sunday sometime without eating another thing to try and balance it out. I've got what can be considered a 'birthday blowout' coming up in two weeks and if I'm not happy with my weight, people are being told to leave me alone and eat cake themselves in my honour.

Please don't to this to yourself. it can start a binge, deprivation cycle that is detrimental to health.
    I understand the impulse to loose weight quickly and to say I will not eat anything today. I have recently had an event that I wanted to be a certain weight. It is hard to not want to do as you said but it won't change that you will be overly hungry Sunday and possibly do the same thing.

A better plan is to eat a small healthy meal when you are hungry and maybe go a little over your calorie limit, evan eat at maintenance for the day.You can also make a point to exercise today and earn calories. I have been known to do that from time to time. Then you can began tomorrow eating award your goals. You may loose more than you think you can in 2 weeks.

PS you can fit birthday cake and ice-cream in your calorie setting for the day without compromising your nutrition, no use depriving yourself from your birthday celebration.

• raymax4
    Options
    I was so horrid last week (It was TOM) and i mowed down an entire bag of milano cookies to my face! in one sitting... I did log it... and didn't end up over too much in cals for the day (carbs that day were horrid...but cals not too bad)

Yum I can do that if I had the mint ones. Good logging it and keeping on track now.
  • raymax4
    Options

Bingo? N-36

Just in time to start again on Sunday.