Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jenwolski
    jenwolski Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    @Rachel0778 Just prominently display this sign for your dinner guests:

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

This is exactly why I don't participate in potlucks, dog and cat hair have no place in my diet :)

It might help with some of your macros/micros.

Maybe 5 grams of cat hair would be the missing link to my total nutritional excellence!

This could be "the magic pill" everyone is always in search of and you could have found it!!!

Hairball!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    jenwolski wrote: »

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

This is exactly why I don't participate in potlucks, dog and cat hair have no place in my diet :)

Maybe 5 grams of cat hair would be the missing link to my total nutritional excellence!

This could be "the magic pill" everyone is always in search of and you could have found it!!!

Hairball!

Ya may want to call it something else though. Ya know, for the vegans.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

If only it was that easy I'd have been at goal weight a year ago!

@kellienw335 I love the idea of Just Dance during girls night. Anything to burn off the bottle (or two) of wine!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My last class ended at 10:30, and for the past two hours I have been doing absolutely nothing (okay, I was watching penny dreadful, which is terrible). And now I have only half an hour before lunch, so it's not *really* worth doing anything, riiight?
    I have very little motivation lately. I just want to sleep all the time. I will be productive the rest of today!

You sound like me. But with 1/2 an hour to go... I am not sure there is much you could do. You have classes today? Are you US based?

Yeah, I'm in the US. We have classes anyway :P oh well!

Bummer. I have to work too. :)

Aww, too bad!
    Can I just share I am an idiot.

Last week I went to the airport without my drivers license. It worked out but seriously.
    This weekend I went home every day early from the barn to work on my dissertation. Did I? NO! I slept. So spent a long night doing updates... which made me late today.
    Then because I was running so late, I threw my clothes into a bag and ran out of the house for my flight. On way to airport I realized I forgot my cell. Turning around and getting it put me too late to check my bag. I had to move to a 4:05 pm flight.
    Which is probably now cancelled due to the weather in NJ. (ITS BARELY SNOWING!).

It is not a good day. :(

Lesson... don't procrastinate. Be early. Be on time. Don't be lazy. Get what you need to do done when you need to do it. Then you won't have a snowball bad day like mine is turning out to be.

You just made me think of my kids band director: "to be early is to be on time; to be on time is to be late; to be late is to be dead." He used to drive me crazy.

How ridiculous! Being early is usually rude if you ask me.

I live by the 15 minute rule. I tell everyone if I don't show up after 15 minutes you can hang up. Everyone knows I am always late. I also tell people if you want me on time... lie to me and tell me to the wrong time. I agree with Lady A here... and if you are early, then you are really just wasting time.

Now, of course, being early today would have been helpful. It saved me on the drivers license/airport issue. If I hadn't had a rare 'early' day I would never have made my flight that day.

Haha, I tell people to tell me the wrong time too. I've trained some of my friends to do it automatically :P

there are certain people in my life that i always tell them the wrong time, usually by 20 minutes, so then they have a chance of being on time.

I have to do this with my husband. I think it's kinda rude to make people wait for us (I have this whole thing about not wanting to act like other people's time is less important than mine, which is kind of how I feel when I'm late) but he hates waiting for anyone and anything and so refuses to be even a minute early, because, horror, what if we have to wait for five minutes at the restaurant before our friends arrive?! Hahaha. So I have to do this thing at home where I tell him "We have to leave in an hour....we have to leave in forty-five minutes...we have to leave in half an hour" and push all those times up 15 minutes so we have a prayer of actually arriving on time.

He's heard my rant so many times that he shows up exactly on time for work stuff at least, but social things...not so much.

I do the same thing to my husband! I can't stand being late!
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    Sorry it won't earn anyone bingo points, but I confess that I already preemptively tracked 2 large glasses of wine that I've decided are mandatory for getting through this dinner party tonight.

Hmmm....must nit be your favorite dinner companions. Red or white?
    Edit: Not instead of nit. Can't type on my phone.

Definitely red :) And they are the Jones' from the "Keeping Up with the Jones'" phrase. We are most assuredly not. I figure 2 glasses will make me forget that my house is perennially covered in dog hair/slobber and not very decorated. They really care about appearances...and I give 0 *****.

@jenwolski I love your planning for girls night, and I'm jealous by how much more fun yours sounds!

Also, @kellyjellybellyjelly I'm totally jealous of those 8TBS, yum!

Ah, I see....have fun being a Smith and enjoy the wine. (my dog is black, no hiding her hair.)

Oh I know those people! My husband and his wife fit that bill! I'm with the Smith's... ;)

EX-husband

Thanks for clarification!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    @kellienw335 look at your number of posts! :anguished:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 250 calories worth of peanut butter out of a plastic cup with a spoon because macros.

That's the best way to eat it.

I used to put the MaraNatha Caramel Almond Butter in the fridge in a little cup. So good!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Sorry it won't earn anyone bingo points, but I confess that I already preemptively tracked 2 large glasses of wine that I've decided are mandatory for getting through this dinner party tonight.

I am going out for a GNO tonight and have already planned out my day of eating to accomodate the wine! I'm starving! lol

Be careful! Starving and wine is a dangerous combination!

Oh, I plan on coupling my wine with something deliciously bad for me on their menu!

Good plan!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I just ate so much crap at this conference I think I am going to have to skip dinner.... :#
  • Oberon21
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

Hairball!

Well the hair falls off the cats is ok I think. No animal was harmed on the making of the condiment.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

Hairball!

Well the hair falls off the cats is ok I think. No animal was harmed on the making of the condiment.

I thought vegans didn't eat any animal products. Eggs, yogurt, cat hair.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

Hairball!

Confirmed, we do not XD (confession: I do own a leather jacket. :c I feel bad but I really like it.)
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

Still doing good too. Someone reminded me about white Cadbury mini eggs. It's going to be a long month+ I am so excited to get some when I'm done. :#
    But I actually feel a lot better right now since I haven't been binging out lately. YAY!
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    Finished my book, it was good. Tho I think I would request a book that is less dark then this one for the next book. Oh well.

I would probably drive all you insane, I'm one of those people who shows up early, or on the nose. If its for a visit, if I say 2 I mean 2, not 1:59, not 2:02. If its a doctor visit, if its the first time, its 20-30 minutes early, if its not (so paperwork is complete) then 10-15 minutes early.

It drives my husband nuts because he's more laid back.

I would drive people even crazier. I'm ALWAYS super early. I can't help it. I think I actually have a phobia of being late because I get stressed whenever I think I may be late.
  • KAYRRIE
    KAYRRIE Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I log things like stretching and let myself eat back all the calories even though I know the calorie burns from MFP are ridiculous. That's for days I need a little extra flexibility, e.g. if I've gone out and had a drink or two.

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

This just cracked me up lol. Not judging, I laugh cause I've done this in the past.

My confession: I get angry at the food I need to eat and say to it, "stupid food. you're not ice cream". lol
    Also, I had to ban Nutella from my house just because it's so so good and I have no self-control around it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KAYRRIE wrote: »
    I log things like stretching and let myself eat back all the calories even though I know the calorie burns from MFP are ridiculous. That's for days I need a little extra flexibility, e.g. if I've gone out and had a drink or two.

My other confession is that occasionally I've had extra cals after midnight and logged them for the next day.

This just cracked me up lol. Not judging, I laugh cause I've done this in the past.

My confession: I get angry at the food I need to eat and say to it, "stupid food. you're not ice cream". lol
    Also, I had to ban Nutella from my house just because it's so so good and I have no self-control around it.

That is funny. The yelling at your food. :smiley:
  • Oberon21
    Options
    For those of you who have these near them Muscle Maker Grill is amazing. Mmmmm

Never heard of it. Will have to Google.

My Lent challenge is going good so far.

I have exercised Wed., Thurs., Fri., & today.

I have not had any ice cream or bought any processed junk foods either.

Eating wise has been pretty horrible as far as nutritionally, but I have a four hundred calorie deficit Thurs. & Fri. I might do a half hour-45 minutes of exercise more.

Still catching up but I hope you have still been doing well! Good job so far!

Thanks. I have exercised everyday so far (well not today yet, but I might do some Just Dance in a bit).

It hasn't been too hard buying any processed junk foods since I haven't went grocery shopping for a week, but I am sure the Easter candy will be tempting.

How is your challenge going?

Still doing good too. Someone reminded me about white Cadbury mini eggs. It's going to be a long month+ I am so excited to get some when I'm done. :#
    But I actually feel a lot better right now since I haven't been binging out lately. YAY!

YAY!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

Hairball!

I still think cat hair doesn't count.

ETA if it does I have to say I am not vegan then as I have 4 cats. Ingesting cat hair is inevitable.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

7ddb3diqok8b.jpg

I'm seriously going to hunt down this sign and hang it in our entryway, this is fantastic!

Since my SO is in the legal field I have a feeling I'm going to meet more and more Jones', but they'll just have to cope with our Smith ways :)

I know a federal judge who lives in a two bedroom house that his wife inherited from her grandmother. They have two teenage boys and two or three dogs. Not all legal types are Joneses.