jmeans07 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Im in! 10lbs by St patricks day!!! i will add workout to my weekly routine

SW 238
    CW233
    GW223
  • TerriMyre1
    TerriMyre1 Posts: 2 Member
    Just came across this so today is day one for me :smile: Let's see if I can make something happen. And btw, thanks for posting this. It's always easier to do when you have others doing it with you.

SW 262
    CW 243
    GW (march 17) 233
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm in! 4 lbs by St. Patricks Day. (Isn't much - but I've been struggling with these same 5 lbs for two years. I also signed up for a 5K on April 2, so I want to be completing that in 36 minutes or less by St. Patricks!

CW (as of Weight Watchers 2/15/16): 162.2
    GW: 158
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    I did a great job today. I worked out and was under my calorie goal. I even went to In and Out, and I felt satisfied with no cheese and no spread!
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    Day 3 of my program, 3 pounds gone and 3 1/2 inches!! Staying on track with the elliptical, so far the knees are holding up!!! Good job to everyone keep up the good work.
  • kirstendawm
    kirstendawm Posts: 101 Member
    Happy to say I managed to stay under my calorie limit!
  • joymomrn4
    joymomrn4 Posts: 173 Member
    All logged in and tucked in. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • Pam45638
    Pam45638 Posts: 6 Member
    Pam45638 wrote: »
    I'm In, My goal is to start drinking 8 glasses of water a day and no bedtime snacks. Five pounds would be nice but I can't exercise right now because of health problems. I guess until I can exercise my goal should be to NOT GAIN.m
    CW 195.8
    GW 190.0

I did good, Got my water in and ate a pair for snack before heading to bed. All the junk is gone from my room so I can't mess up. lol.
  • Pam45638
    Day 3 of my program, 3 pounds gone and 3 1/2 inches!! Staying on track with the elliptical, so far the knees are holding up!!! Good job to everyone keep up the good work.

Good Job!
  • Pam45638
    Diana6ft wrote: »
    I did a great job today. I worked out and was under my calorie goal. I even went to In and Out, and I felt satisfied with no cheese and no spread!

Way to go!
  • KristinRG85
    KristinRG85 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in. I could use a short term goal with group accountability. My goal is to work out 30 minutes or more (cumulative, not nexessesarily all at once), 4 days a week and stay under my calories 5 days a week

CW=169
    GW=162
  • lovehavingkids
    lovehavingkids Posts: 19 Member
    SW 206
    CW 200
    GW 196 by st Patrick's day.
    Lost 6lbs. A great start but the first 10 lbs are easy to loose then it gets hard for me.
    Goal this weekend is to stay within calories. Much harder to do on the weekends!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    SW 206
    CW 200
    Lost 6lbs. A great start but the first 10 lbs are easy to loose then it gets hard for me.
    Goal this weekend is to stay within calories. Much harder to do on the weekends!

I'm really trying to psych myself up for tomorrow. Sunday is my rest day, so it's really hard to stay within my calorie goal.
  • librarianlady2012
    librarianlady2012 Posts: 56 Member
    Good job everybody - keep going!
  • smorgenweck
    smorgenweck Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in!! A little late! But I want to lose 10lbs by St. Patrick's Day

SW: 240
    CW: 194
  • angie_kins
    angie_kins Posts: 44 Member
    I was finally able to weigh myself this morning...181.6. My goal for St. Patrick's Day is 6 lbs.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    I'm in! Sorry for the late join, but I really want to cut out my candy habit. That is my main goal.
    I would also like to lose 10 pounds by St. Patrick's Day. Pretty lofty, but hopefully I can do it.
    SW:140
    GW:130
    I weigh in on Fridays
  • desasmom300
    desasmom300 Posts: 25 Member
    SW 206
    CW 200

First 10 are a milestone to show yourself you can do it. The next ones are up to you, and you can do it!!!
  • saundsm3
    saundsm3 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! My goal is 8lbs by st. patricks day

CW: 178
    Gw: 170
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Day 4 20 Feb. My son made me do my workout today, lol.