yomomma2b Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Coconut. Get. In. My. Mouth.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Hi! I just wanted to put it on the record that I LOVE oreos. I simply questioned why he had purchased 3 family size packs for the 2 of us. It was an innocent misunderstanding. :)

I have to say, you look much less confused than the picture we were provided with. Nice to meet you!

More mature, too.

Perpetually youthful!
    Hi! I just wanted to put it on the record that I LOVE oreos. I simply questioned why he had purchased 3 family size packs for the 2 of us. It was an innocent misunderstanding. :)

I have to say, you look much less confused than the picture we were provided with. Nice to meet you!

Haha! Thanks, nice to meet you too!

:flowerforyou:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    yomomma2b wrote: »
    I actually liked the toasted coconut Oreos a lot.

I've seen people say they enjoyed red velvet this year but I didn't really like it last year.

Oreo really needs a sampler package or something man.

• xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I've seen people say they enjoyed red velvet this year but I didn't really like it last year.

I'd pay good money for a variety pack!

Also, just have to add another vote to the Double Stuff side. Mmm... Originals just feel like too much cookie, not enough cream.
  • rajeana_421
    rajeana_421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I would be so excited to see a variety pack!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

I'm actually astonished the marketing geniuses at Oreo haven't come up with this yet....
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

I dunno...I'm still hung up on the mint oreo thing...

They both seem somewhat confused about this to me.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

I'm actually astonished the marketing geniuses at Oreo haven't come up with this yet....

I'm not surprised. Took em forever to come up with the triple double.
  • rajeana_421
    rajeana_421 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I have actually never tried the mint Oreo, mostly because I only like some mint and chocolate candies. So I never took a chance with the mint Oreo since I know I love the original.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    mk732 wrote: »
    Oreos are okay.

These are the greatest packaged cookies of all time:

1097099.jpg
    Those do look nice.

3f805985018c042211b2a7c547a85792.jpg
    This thread reminded me that these exist. I haven't had them in years but I love them.

I love these!
    Observe, peasants.

milka-milka-oreo-300g.jpg

I saw that one at Wegmans but it was too expensive so I didn't bother... but I like Milka chocolate so it's probably tasty.

How much is it?

It's was $2.99 at World Market.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

I have actually never tried the mint Oreo, mostly because I only like some mint and chocolate candies. So I never took a chance with the mint Oreo since I know I love the original.

Don't let your hubby's poor taste influence you....;)

I highly recommend them crumbled on top of ice cream (mint chocolate chip ice cream, if you're really feeling saucy)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

I highly recommend them crumbled on top of ice cream (mint chocolate chip ice cream, if you're really feeling saucy)

Don't listen to these heathens, rajeana. Trust your instincts; mint Oreos are an abomination.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

Don't listen to these heathens, rajeana. Trust your instincts; mint Oreos are an abomination.

Suit yourself Mr. Hydrox-are-better-than-Oreos. I mean come on man...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

trth.gif
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I'm torn between the common sense Tincan is speaking now and memory of his blasphemy early in the thread.

I'm gonna just convince myself that he was only trolling before and he doesn't really think hydrox are better.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options

trth.gif

Truth??? You want the Truth???

I hate Peeps. There...I said it.
  • Carlos_421
    Options

trth.gif

Truth??? You want the Truth???

I hate Peeps. There...I said it.

1baf03a6873104a52f32bdbd7480efa3.gif
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Why aren't Oreo Peeps a thing?!?!?!?!
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    mk732 wrote: »
    Oreos are okay.

These are the greatest packaged cookies of all time:

1097099.jpg
    Those do look nice.

3f805985018c042211b2a7c547a85792.jpg
    This thread reminded me that these exist. I haven't had them in years but I love them.

I love these!
    Observe, peasants.

milka-milka-oreo-300g.jpg

I saw that one at Wegmans but it was too expensive so I didn't bother... but I like Milka chocolate so it's probably tasty.

How much is it?

It's was $2.99 at World Market.

3 Euros for 300 g is the normal price in Germany too.
  • juggernaut1974
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Why aren't Oreo Peeps a thing?!?!?!?!

Because that would be a waste of perfectly good Oreos.

Why not just make Oreo kale for crying out loud if you're going down that road...