Options
    HOLY SH@$! Amazing!

SO,SO inspiring!

Thank you!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A-Mazing! What a transformation!

That's a great idea to take a pic every month-- I think I'll start doing that now!
  • mtf612
    mtf612 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A-Mazing! What a transformation!

That's a great idea to take a pic every month-- I think I'll start doing that now!
    Yup it is really helpful. In the beginning, weighing myself everyday was a HUGE motivating force because my weight always dropped. It also prohibited me from having cheat meals because I would feel bad if my weight went up anything more than 1 pound in a day. I dont recomend this if your bodyfat percentage is low or if you cheat frequently...around march I began to see a lot of weight fluctuations regardless of intake and output.
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    oh.... damn
    :bigsmile:
  • butterflywingz
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • FitKid4000
    Options
    th.... thanks fit
  • bmw214
    bmw214 Posts: 2
    Options
    What a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing. Your success is inspiring and your attitude about lifestyle over dieting is golden.
  • Shluke206
    Shluke206 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation...very inspiring!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Congrats on your transfomation!
  • Mnonan
    Mnonan Posts: 38
    Options
    wow. what a transformation. Congrats. Thanks for sharing. I love reading success stories about people's weight loss. Very inspirational and keeps me motivated.
  • leopardlushh
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! AMAZING!!! Just goes to prove that goals are very reachable...you just have to put in the work and the effort. Congrats to you for changing your life!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    bloody hell, you look HOT, well done, what an amazing transformation

Yep. What suzy said. Nicely done! And congrats on the job--now you can help others transform themselves as well :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look great! And you can really see the changes over the range of pictures (I'm kind of glad you put some weight back on w/ muscle, your lowest you looked almost a little underweight. lol).

Congrats on the rockin bod!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing, you look fantastic, very inspiring!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    WOWsers you look pretty hot! great job and dedication!!!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You look great! and I love the Beatles poster behind you :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    You look great! and I love the Beatles poster behind you :)
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Amazing changes!
  • AmbitiouslyMe
    Options
    WOW you really did go hard! what a transformation. Its stories like yours that give me inspiration to reach my goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!