Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Never mind. This was on the old card.

But can I count my QB confession?

Was it innocently confessed? :D

Of course. I really almost ate 2 QB's last night after checking my macros. I didn't, because my fiber would have been 49 grams :grimace: and thought I'd better not push my luck.

It's okay, you don't have to give it to me.

The one day after looking at my Fiber count I had around 84 grams :# .
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

OMG, I LOVE these ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! And, I need to bring a scale to work as I have breakfast and lunch every day here nearly every day. What model scale do you use, Danilynn?

I know no judgment, but I always felt that original post was a huge red flag on disordered thinking with food.

I think this is the post that said they took their food scale to the grocery store & weighed out the produce.
    Yeesh. I think I remember that as well

I divide my meats into 500g portions and food prep my lunches once or twice a week. My produce just gets thrown into the fridge

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »

Of course. I really almost ate 2 QB's last night after checking my macros. I didn't, because my fiber would have been 49 grams :grimace: and thought I'd better not push my luck.

That does sound like a fiber one episode just waiting to happen!

Just don't eat almost a whole box of them & fly on a plane.

I probably farted 5-8 hours straight when I flew to Hawaii in 2010.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    How about this for a confession.

I ate a bunch of chocolate XLAX once thinking they were chocolate. I was a kid. Yes, I had the WORST diarrhea (yes I had to look up how to spell that).
    I ate too many sugar free chocolates once and had a fun afternoon.

My limit is 2 pieces of sugar free candy. Any more than that and I'll be strapped to the crapper.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    All meat for myself is weighed out of the big package, vacuum sealed with date, weight, and either put in the fridge or freezer.

Packages of cheese are brought home and cut immediately into 1 ounce slices and vacuum sealed and returned to the fridge.

Lunches for the week are done on Sunday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I usually do mixed veggies 300 grams frozen weight to be microwaved. Tuesday and Thursday are Broccoli days and that is 400 grams of frozen weight to be microwaved.

OMG, I LOVE these ideas!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!! And, I need to bring a scale to work as I have breakfast and lunch every day here nearly every day. What model scale do you use, Danilynn?

I know no judgment, but I always felt that original post was a huge red flag on disordered thinking with food.

I think this is the post that said they took their food scale to the grocery store & weighed out the produce.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Confession: My kids will not let me have breakfast for dinner. I am irrationally angry about that.

What!?
    Breakfast for dinner is awesome!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

The one day after looking at my Fiber count I had around 84 grams :# .

I have to stay within a fiber range. If I have too much fiber, it tends to bind me up...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Hey guys please note we will be getting to 1800 soon....
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    My lunch was an entire bag of jellybeans.

I'll be over calories for the day, I guess I'm carb loading for my half marathon tomorrow...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession about GS cookies.
    I don't like Thin Mints or Peanut Butter Patties.

The peanut butter oatmeal cookies taste so much better than the patties. I prefer Thank Yous for my chocolate fix.

Insane. Blasphemy.
  • poldi1509
    poldi1509 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When I have a night out I drink that much that there is no way I could remember what I drank and therefore there are no calories to record. Same goes for the food that I get on the way home.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

I'm really just about the worst kind of person at times :(

Not wearing my judgy pants either. Good luck meeting your macros. It's weird how 3 or 4 numbers can make or break your day!

I am glad I don't track macros. Way too complicated.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

I used to love eating pretzels with milk.
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I confess that lately I've been concentrating really, really hard on getting my protein, carb, sugar and fat goals as close to the limit as possible... I will plan meals out ahead of time and tweak the amounts so I don't go over on any of them. I've just started doing this (a few days ago) and I feel more satisfaction from meeting these goals than anything I'm doing at work right now.

I also get a weird smug satisfaction from turning down donuts and Girl Scouts cookies at work and then watching everyone else eat them instead. I'm actually a really smug, snotty b*tch deep down and this seems to be the only thing that helps me stay focused on my weight loss goal. Succeeding while watching everyone else fail.

Actually, wasn't this a confession early on too... about people deliberately bringing in food to work to watch their co-workers eat it while they abstained? Especially the ones who were always talking about dieting?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I ate M&M's the other night instead of a protein bar. Also, I ate a PB&J with Cheetos and a glass of milk Sunday for dinner because I'm a child. I didn't log the sandwich or chips either. :open_mouth:

I was tempted to eat 2 Quest Bars last night in order to meet my protein goal even though it would have put me well over my calories.

I log food and then am too tired or full to eat it but don't take it out of my diary.

How's that for confessions Friday?!

Peanut Butter and Jelly and Cheetos? And milk? That just sounds so gross.

I think you misspelled delicious.

nope, totally no delicious in that sentence.

You don't like pb&j's? :anguished:

i love PB&J. Its the cheetos/milk in combo factor.

Eh. I haven't eaten Cheetos in months, and I bought a bag because they were less than $2 and I remember eating pb&j with chips and a glass of milk when I was a kid. I also like putting potato chips ON my sandwiches. I enjoy the extra crunch it adds.

<3 this! I put pickles on mine too. I haven't done that in a while. Now I have to see if I can fit that in sometime this weekend.

I do like pickles on subs... never put on a regular sandwich but I guess it's the same thing.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Actually, wasn't this a confession early on too... about people deliberately bringing in food to work to watch their co-workers eat it while they abstained? Especially the ones who were always talking about dieting?

That can also be a symptom of an eating disorder. Anorexics love to cook, and will make everybody else eat while they abstain.
    I think I do remember that being confessed earlier and starting a big discussion about eating disorders...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2016
    Options

I ate a bunch of chocolate XLAX once thinking they were chocolate. I was a kid. Yes, I had the WORST diarrhea (yes I had to look up how to spell that).
    I ate too many sugar free chocolates once and had a fun afternoon.

Just don't eat the sugar free gummi bears :D .
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2016
    Options

When my mom was 10 or so, one of her older brothers made her and their younger brother brownies and put ExLax in the mix. My grandmother left and made him take care of them. Good for her.

Yikes :#!

Makes me think of the Dumb & Dumber scene with the ExLax.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options

That can also be a symptom of an eating disorder. Anorexics love to cook, and will make everybody else eat while they abstain.
    I think I do remember that being confessed earlier and starting a big discussion about eating disorders...
    Yeah, I definitely felt this way when I had an ED. I didn't cook but I'd drink tea and watch everyone else eating lunch/dinner and feel strong. Maybe that's just a human thing, though :P
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I use hand santizer when I need to. I bought a few cute ones from Bed Bath Bodyworks because I am terrible with shopping impulses.

Ahahaha. It's just Bath & Bodyworks. Disclaimer, I have called it b,b&bw before too that's why I thought this was funny.
    I was tempted to google the name of the store before I typed it out XD