What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Did my 30 minutes this morning and I am getting a bit faster. Small steps.
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I didn't stress eat when my apartment door broke and I got stuck inside and late for work
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My hips have been feeling tight and stiff lately, so found some stretches specifically for that and added them to my daily routine. One more thing to keep moving more.
  • Pinkylee77
    Pinkylee77 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    some one brought me candy that they made and I tasted it but did not eat it. That is big because I love chocolate.
  • essexgal71
    essexgal71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its cold here in essex, I hate the winter but I still made myself get up and take my dog for a walk for an hour and a half. also pushing my daughter in her buggy . When i did the first circuit I was breathless and could have gone home but I pushed myself to do the second. i dont have masses of weight to lose,about 2st.(my profile pic is on my wedding day I weighed 8st8lb, its my motivation ) but since gaining the weight over last 6 months I feel tired and breathless. I just keep telling myself it will get easier .
  • suzyfloozyx
    suzyfloozyx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I said no to a flapjack at work.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You all are doing great! Pat yourself on the backs! Today I made cabbage beef soup, something light. Turned out delish!
  • improvedchristine
    improvedchristine Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    went grocery shopping with a healthy list and stuck to just the things on the list AND went to the farmers market for wonderful fresh ptoduce
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A SMALL thing: Read labels, know what is in the food you eat and what it does to your body. That then becomes a big, big thing. Good luck!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I ran several extra minutes on c25k!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Did NOT order pizza tonight. Sounded good, looked terrible ! High five to me !
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I only had 1/2 a Reese's peanut butter brownie. I enjoyed it, logged it and now they hold no more temptation.
  • honnete89
    honnete89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My gym buddy couldn't make the gym tonight with me and I was 95% set on not going either but then I turned it around, hit the gym, had an amazing workout and felt epic!
  • ritzyswish
    ritzyswish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I made shortbread with my toddler girl. We halved the ingredients to make a half batch, and then made the shortbread biscuits tiny so there was only 78 calories in one. Good for her and me!
  • fitdoesntquit
    fitdoesntquit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I took off work today to go to a doctor's appointment (this appointment took me two years to finally schedule for myself - so I'm patting myself on the back for that big accomplishment). Anyway.... took off work today and I knew my steps were going to be nowhere near my usual 8-10,000 steps. So I took the dog on a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon, even though I just wanted to lay down on the couch. It didn't bring my step count up by much, but now I'm about to go to bed at 7,500 steps and under my calorie goal for the day. I'm pretty satisfied with that, given I usually hit my step goal fairly easily during a busy 10 hour work day.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Used my food scale
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I completed day 15 of my 30 day abs.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    I did my 30 minutes this morning and increased my pace. I see every step as taking me out of the pre diabetic range.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I did 30 min. Step aerobics, yay! Out of the way!
  • neithomp
    neithomp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did meal prepping today for work the next two days :) makes it so I can sleep in a few more minutes in the morning