What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options

Replies

• PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Drink more water...I do everything else "right" but never drink enough of this.
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Not a thing all weekend, hope everyone else is doing better .
  • ritzyswish
    ritzyswish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Had a mini tortilla wrap with my egg instead of buttered toast. Avoided rice at dinner time. Went for a walk.
  • justjennnnn
    justjennnnn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Killed it on the treadmill at the gym today. I feel amazing!
  • sarahkanzalone
    sarahkanzalone Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was bored so I walked to Whole Foods and bought new healthy things I haven't tried before and then walked back instead of taking the bus..... and I didn't stop at all the delicious restaurants along the way
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I logged back in to mfp today and am going to start doing better. I'm making shorter goals so I don't give up. I am going to log food for a week. I gained 5 pounds in the last few weeks. So today the good thing i did was logging in. I hope tomorrow i do something else
  • happyann223
    happyann223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I skipped the cheese on my salmon burger tonight. :)
  • kristinann308
    kristinann308 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Added 5-7 Minutes onto my workout that I didn't feel like doing. Extra calorie burn! Also prepared my lunch and snacks for today, already have dinner logged even though it is not made :-)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I chopped the veggies and prepped the meat for dinner tonight. Healthy dinner will be faster than takeout.
  • kelisueray
    kelisueray Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I fought with myself in bed this morning wanting to get another hour of sleep but instead I opted for a morning walk/run AND I premade lunch: half of an avacado diced with 7 shrimp, seasoned with lime, garlic powder, black pepper and a tiny bit of sea salt. 30 more minutes till I get to eat it!
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I very consciously delayed eating that little piece of chocolate and saved it for my afternoon coffee... I still haven't had my coffee, and now it's too late for it, which means no chocolate! And I added extra water with cucumber slices to my routine!!!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I logged in for second day in arow! I walked 12,000 steps and was a little under calorie goal IF raking leaves for 2 hours really burns 600 calories. My whole body hurts.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    Went out in the cold (28 degrees F) today, instead of snuggling in my warm covers. I got my 30 minutes in and feel much better for doing it.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    dlm4mom wrote: »
    I logged in for second day in arow! I walked 12,000 steps and was a little under calorie goal IF raking leaves for 2 hours really burns 600 calories. My whole body hurts.
    Warm bath with magnesium salts (Epsom salt) can really help the sore muscles. Nice work :)
  • RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I packed my breakfast for work today. Vanilla Greek yogurt & strawberries, along with my coffee (measured the cream, of course!). I felt like giving up last night because cravings were so strong, but I didn't give in. I feel even stronger today!
  • metalglo
    metalglo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Restarted my MFP account today and ate no junk food :)
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Went for a brisk 40 minute walk before eating the sensible lunch I packed.
  • rnelson88
    rnelson88 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I added an extra 8 oz of water to my daily intake
  • jigity
    jigity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I stopped using the word "journey" to describe my diet.
  • Lizzy622
    Options
    metalglo wrote: »
    Restarted my MFP account today and ate no junk food :)

Welcome back