Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I did real pull-ups!!! TEN of them (but not in a row. ) B)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/23/student-senate-uc-berkeley-campus-abortion-clinic/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen, regardless of your stance on abortion, why should these students be entitled to free ones?

I'm not sure they have the facilities or stuff for that sort of thing. Just how many abortions are they talking about?
    Will staff be properly trained. Why not work on proper birth control instead.
  • sst036
    sst036 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Rachel0778 wrote: »
    sst036 wrote: »
    Since Creme eggs landed in the supermarkets just after New Years, I have been going through at least two eggs a day (or three...or four). They don't even taste the same as when I was a kid! I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them and I'm secretly glad that theyll be gone now and I can get a handle on this "mysterious" 4kg weight gain. Thank goodness ANZAC day is next and I don't like ANZAC biscuits!

I agree 100% with the Easter candy. What's an ANZAC day/biscuit?

ANZAC day is the day we landed on Gallipoli in WWI and effectively became our own nation(s), separate from Great Britain (although just for fun, still part of the Commonwealth) and forged our own identities. i think it's the equivalent of your Memorial Day ? There is a solemn dawn service here, and in Turkey, France etc, and people eat these foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Anzac-Biscuits . Blergh.

I fell over in the car park today, and was secretly pleased I ripped a little hole in the knee of my pants because now I have good excuse to partake in the Easter sale and buy more gym clothes. I swear I didn't do it on purpose!
    That's awesome!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I feel like my brain is going Jekyl and Hyde on me

Hyde Brain: Why not eat some of all of the treats in the house? They're all so delicious
    Jekyl Brain: We already had our treat today, we can have more treats tomorrow
    Hyde Brain: Why wait for tomorrow when you could have it now?
    Jekyl Brain: I'm not hungry, and that would be a binge which would make me feel awful and regret it.
    Hyde Brain: It's just one day, you won't fall back into your old binging patterns. It's just to get it out of your system
    Jekyl Brain: BS I know better than that!

And so on and so forth. Seriously, after these treats are gone I'm making sure there's no more than 1 or 2 types of sweet items in the house at one time. Otherwise I want the ice cream, Easter candy, and girl scout cookies all at once!

This is basically me

c1a079113abf76181c3990b34be5297e.jpg

Maybe not a whole pie, but I could eat a whole pint of ice cream.
  • Jen58473
    Jen58473 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire 100g chocolate bar for breakfast, using the excuse that I can make it fit my calories. This is terrible news for the rest of my day because my TOM cravings aren't a problem until the afternoon and I totally just set myself up for a blood sugar crash.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/23/student-senate-uc-berkeley-campus-abortion-clinic/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen, regardless of your stance on abortion, why should these students be entitled to free ones?

It wouldn't really be free. They will just raise tuition to pay for it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

Way to go!! That is a goal of mine, to one day be able to do at least one!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Ran my Insane Inflatable 5k this morning and had a blast. It was fun! We did see a few injuries along the way, but I came out unscathed. I will definitely sign up for another one.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Ran my Insane Inflatable 5k this morning and had a blast. It was fun! We did see a few injuries along the way, but I came out unscathed. I will definitely sign up for another one.

Sounds fun.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Yay! Pictures?
  • Oberon21
    Options

It wouldn't really be free. They will just raise tuition to pay for it.

That is truth!
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Messed up posting
  • Oberon21
    Options

You rock! You looked amazing in the video!
  • Oberon21
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jen58473 wrote: »
    I ate an entire 100g chocolate bar for breakfast, using the excuse that I can make it fit my calories. This is terrible news for the rest of my day because my TOM cravings aren't a problem until the afternoon and I totally just set myself up for a blood sugar crash.

Throw in a long walk and earn some extra calories. ..
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Since Creme eggs landed in the supermarkets just after New Years, I have been going through at least two eggs a day (or three...or four). They don't even taste the same as when I was a kid! I have no idea why I am so obsessed with them and I'm secretly glad that theyll be gone now and I can get a handle on this "mysterious" 4kg weight gain. Thank goodness ANZAC day is next and I don't like ANZAC biscuits!

ANZAC day is the day we landed on Gallipoli in WWI and effectively became our own nation(s), separate from Great Britain (although just for fun, still part of the Commonwealth) and forged our own identities. i think it's the equivalent of your Memorial Day ? There is a solemn dawn service here, and in Turkey, France etc, and people eat these foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Anzac-Biscuits . Blergh.

I fell over in the car park today, and was secretly pleased I ripped a little hole in the knee of my pants because now I have good excuse to partake in the Easter sale and buy more gym clothes. I swear I didn't do it on purpose!
    That's awesome!

I like your thinking!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Yay! Pictures?

I posted some on my FB page. I will try to get them here.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    My daughter is back in the hospital, so I will be on sparingly for the next while.....hope everyone has a great Easter.....we cancelled it here for now......
  • raymax4
    Options

That's great. I can't do one.
  • raymax4
    Options

That's awesome!

Great reason to go shopping