Gamers....

Options

Replies

• mpuebla0925
    mpuebla0925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Heyo, gamer here.

I enjoy a wide variety. Nintendo has been slacking a lot with their Wii and their WiiU just looks like an iPad with buttons and a joystick that you need to use your Wii to use it. Meh, but I use the wii to download the classics like
    Super Mario World
    Donkey Kong country
    Zelda:A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask
    I feel the last things Nintendo did great was SNES>N64>GC.

I have the PS3 and 360 also but if I am gaming, I'm on Final Fantasy XI Online for the majority of it. I play Rockband a lot also but besides these two games, nothing at the moment catches my eye, though much at E3 most definitely looks pretty neat. Any Rockband players on the 360? :D

As for top 5 all-time favs:
    1) Final Fantasy VII (ps1)
    2) Resident Evil 1 (ps1/gc)
    3) Zelda: Ocarina of Time (n64)
    4) Zelda:A Link to the Past (snes)
    5) Silent Hill 1 (ps1)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Got a PS3 and a xbox 360
    Fav PS3 Games
    Fallout 3
    The Elder scrolls IV :oblivion
    The Elder scrolls V: Skyrim
    Call of duty:MW,World at war,MW2,Black Ops,MW3
    Assassin's creed: 1,2,Brotherhood

Xbox
    Halo 2,3
    Forza motorsports 3
  • newgirl72
    newgirl72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My husband and I love to play. Right now we're playing WoW but we've also played Aion and Warhammer. Excited to start the next arena season TONIGHT!!! I usually role healers. I have a lvl 85 blood elf priest and I'm currently leveling a goblin rogue, which is a nice change. I've only been playing WoW for about a year, and I"m not on much - hence only one level 85 :-(

We also have an xbox but don't play it much. I loved Oblivion (up until the endgame) and Fable 3.

I love the Heist and Words With Friends on my iPhone!!
  • sinsaria
    sinsaria Posts: 30
    Options
    I really can't imagine my life without my games....

Resident Evil series
    Silent Hill Series
    Castlevania...all of em
    Bioshock
    Bioshock 2
    Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion...omg..I have the 10 minute score that I put on repeat for my runs
    Mass Effect 1&2
    Dead Space 1&2
    Lost Odyssey

All old school rpg's...Legend of Legia, Legend of Dragoon especially..
    My husband and I are HUGE gamers..we have personal 360's, a ps2, pspgo, nintendo, snes, nintendo 64, sega genesis, and a dreamcast...yum, yum!
    heehee.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've been a gamer since I was old enough to handle a joystick. Currently, the only game I am playing is World of Warcraft.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Used to play WoWcrack. Played Team Fortress 2 until they killed it with these whole "set bonus" things. Been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and FIFA 11 with friends as well as different single player games recently. Just finished Infamous 2.
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    CoD Black Ops. Especially like the Zombies. Fun times.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Used to play WoWcrack. Played Team Fortress 2 until they killed it with these whole "set bonus" things. Been playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and FIFA 11 with friends as well as different single player games recently. Just finished Infamous 2.

How was Infamous 2? I've been looking at getting that one.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options

Really fun! I loved the first one, and they definitely took the good from it, and improved upon it. Some of the game play can get repetitive, but if you liked the first one, you'll like the second one.

Though, I'd rent it or borrow it from a friend (what I did) if possible. It's definitely a fun game, and I literally sat and played it nearly all day for two days, but it doesn't have much replay value.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options

Really fun! I loved the first one, and they definitely took the good from it, and improved upon it. Some of the game play can get repetitive, but if you liked the first one, you'll like the second one.

Though, I'd rent it or borrow it from a friend (what I did) if possible. It's definitely a fun game, and I literally sat and played it nearly all day for two days, but it doesn't have much replay value.

Thanks for the review. I haven't played the first one, but trailers for the second one look good. Will keep it in mind.
  • sinsaria
    sinsaria Posts: 30
    Options
    Infamous 2!
    Playing the evil side now...
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    I used to play Dark Age of Camelot with my hubby, but 2 accts, ($30) a month was just too much to pay for a game, so we switched over to League of Legends... I don't play many console games, but I love to watch my man play... Right now, it is Hard Rain on the ps3... Very cool...
  • sapphyretwins
    Options
    WoW player here! My first and only!
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Me too! My favorites are Minecraft, WoW, The Witcher, The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind and Oblivion), Dragon Age (Origins, Awakening, and DA II), Fable III, Rift (played the trial and loved it, will soon get the game), and The Sims 3. I've been playing games since I was very young. My first obsession was Yar's Revenge.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    I just bought a MacBook Pro which I know is not the greatest for gaming-(but awesome for graphic design/music/photography) and the Mac Store gave me $100 towards games. I never played anything before but have the Tomb Raider Anniversary game, Call of Duty and FlatOut 2 racing....I find them really fun and a great way to take my mind away from studying genetics and other difficult classes that I am taking this summer. I really love COD except they do not make first shooter games for women...which stinks cause I have a hard time relating to a manly man with stubble and such...still fun though.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    <<--- 360 Here....Playing Black Ops at the moment...I kinda love shooting people...(HAHA)
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Currently playing

PS3
    Dragon Age II
    LA Noire
    Need for speed shift 2

X360
    You don't know jack (My wife and I love the game)
    Fallout NV
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I used to play Dark Age of Camelot with my hubby, but 2 accts, ($30) a month was just too much to pay for a game, so we switched over to League of Legends... I don't play many console games, but I love to watch my man play... Right now, it is Hard Rain on the ps3... Very cool...

I think you mean Heavy Rain.....

I loved the game and played it from begining to end. My wife also loved to watch it as it seemed so movie like. LA Noire kinda gives me the same immersive feeling and you care for the character you interact and play with.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Gamer here. Both old-school and new stuff. Lately been playing Team Fortress 2, but I also love RPGs. I'm a big fan of the Final Fantasy, Tales series and Fallout. As well as Star Ocean, Arc the Lad, a large majority of the RPGs on the SNES and NES. I'd also like to get more into Game Development, been thinking about that stuff ever since I was a kid.