Walking Dead - SPOILERS

Options
123457»

Replies

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    I'm 99% sure its Glenn. On talking dead, they said they would have to justify the cliffhanger and it will be the start of a new story. The only character I can think of that can justify the cliffhanger and have a deep emotional impact on each and every character and the audience too is Glenn. Also, I think the writers know just how big a deal this scene is in the comics... I cant see them doing it almost word for word and kill off someone different since this scene is such a huge deal.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Maggie's baby dying and eating it's way out of her was exactly what my bf said, too! I was like ewww how crazy would that be!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Just because everybody is carrying the virus does not mean that a fetus has teeth or even strong enough fingernails to bite or claw their way out of human flesh. What is wrong with you people?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Maggie's baby dying and eating it's way out of her was exactly what my bf said, too! I was like ewww how crazy would that be!

Crazy as it would be...she's not that far into her pregnancy for the baby to be much bigger than a peanut. Since she's not showing yet, I'm thinking she's not quite out of her first trimester.

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Crazy as it would be...she's not that far into her pregnancy for the baby to be much bigger than a peanut. Since she's not showing yet, I'm thinking she's not quite out of her first trimester.

Shhhhhh, don't ruin the creepy dream :wink:
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks it will be Maggie because she was sick and they were fighting so hard to save her. So all of it was for not, and they "learn their lesson." I'm not convinced, but it'd be hella brutal.

I don't think AMC has the ballz to have a pregnant woman brutally murdered like that. I think it would be just a bit too disturbing.

Sure they would. They've already killed children.

I don't think it's Maggie because her baby is going to die and eat it's way our of her.

Lol that's what I was thinking! It's a zombie baby
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    My husband thinks it will be Maggie because she was sick and they were fighting so hard to save her. So all of it was for not, and they "learn their lesson." I'm not convinced, but it'd be hella brutal.

I don't think AMC has the ballz to have a pregnant woman brutally murdered like that. I think it would be just a bit too disturbing.

Sure they would. They've already killed children.

I don't think it's Maggie because her baby is going to die and eat it's way our of her.

Was that in the comics?

No. It's just the only acceptable outcome if she loses her baby.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Just because everybody is carrying the virus does not mean that a fetus has teeth or even strong enough fingernails to bite or claw their way out of human flesh. What is wrong with you people?

Come on man, it happened in Dawn of the Dead! Well sort of. But I agree, no way that baby would be strong enough because guess what? Newborns don't have teeth! But it won't be Maggie. She just had a huge moment when she negotiated that deal with the Hilltop, so that was her way of starting over. I just feel Glenn is boring to me, doesn't really add much to the story anymore. Him and Maggie haven't really spent much time together, even when they were back together! Again, no way the writers would set this huge suspense over a red shirt. Aaron, really? I could care less if he dies. They freaking killed that other chic two episodes ago (see, I don't even remember her name, that's how insignificant Alexandria residents have become) without a warning. That was awesome! Kinda wish they did the same on the finale. Showed who got killed and let us mourn over the summer.
  • KarlynKeto
    KarlynKeto Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 99% sure its Glenn. On talking dead, they said they would have to justify the cliffhanger and it will be the start of a new story. The only character I can think of that can justify the cliffhanger and have a deep emotional impact on each and every character and the audience too is Glenn. Also, I think the writers know just how big a deal this scene is in the comics... I cant see them doing it almost word for word and kill off someone different since this scene is such a huge deal.

I think you are right on all accounts: who gets killed, why he gets killed, and why they wouldn't rewrite one of the most popular scenes in the comics. I don't read the comics, but once I read how big that scene is in the comics and how closely it was followed in the show, I think it's the only possible answer. Ah well, I think we are getting used to it by now!
  • justBreathe33
    justBreathe33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I believe it's Eugene.