New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Pasta_Zero_Fettuccine_New_and_Improved.jpg.750x750_q85.jpg

So I was pretty nervous about buying these because of all the negative reviews. My expectations were really low, but they were a dollar and some change at Winco, so I just decided to bite the bullet.

I open up the bag. I smell absolutely nothing. I think I am missing something, so shove my nose in the bag and I get the most vauge fishy smell from them, but it is so weak and I like fish, it wasn't automatically a turn off. I washed off the noodles, dry fried them in a pan. Absolutely no smell. I taste a noodle, tastes like nothing, but the texture is really nice, like a good al dente noodle. I have to say, I don't think regular noodles taste like much more than paste either, so the fact that it didn't taste like anything wasn't a negative point. I put on some of my homemade spaghetti sauce, sriracha, and some ff cheddar (I couldn't find my parm for some reason) and it was wonderful. I ate that whole bowl like it was going out of style. And it was pretty filling and satisfying too. I wondered why I wasted so much time not eating these. That whole meal was around 60 calories, something I am still floored at. I am definitely a convert and will be picking up some more of these tomorrow when I do my biweekly shop. I'm just flabbergasted at the amount of calories I could be saving and don't feel like I am giving up anything by eating these instead of the wheat noodles.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I saw this on junkbanter: s'mores crispy m&ms! Please let me know if anyone spots them anywhere because I'm dying to try them! This being said, m&m's has been releasing just as many new products as oreos I feel like, I haven't even had the coffee/honey/chili nut ones from CVS yet!

qz6043ecac6q.jpg
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sbl1881 wrote: »
    on5w9t0rrtu5.jpg

These Ozery muesli rounds are AMAZING! I get them at Whole Foods. If you're looking for something a little more than you're typical white/wheat toast, this is great.

LOL! My fiance tried these..... he said they were okay but the flavor was lacking!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I saw this on junkbanter: s'mores crispy m&ms! Please let me know if anyone spots them anywhere because I'm dying to try them! This being said, m&m's has been releasing just as many new products as oreos I feel like, I haven't even had the coffee/honey/chili nut ones from CVS yet!

qz6043ecac6q.jpg

I've got to go to Target tomorrow to pick up an order. I'll do a quick look and see if these are there because they look good and Target is the only store I go to that regularly has a good selection specialty M&Ms.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

qz6043ecac6q.jpg

Ooooo I'm in. I'll slow down on my next use Target for comfortable walking because it's so freakin' hot outside right now weather to see if ours has them.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    sbl1881 wrote: »
    on5w9t0rrtu5.jpg

These Ozery muesli rounds are AMAZING! I get them at Whole Foods. If you're looking for something a little more than you're typical white/wheat toast, this is great.

LOL! My fiance tried these..... he said they were okay but the flavor was lacking!

Ha! I like the bits of raisin in them. And, really, what could lack more flavor than plain white toast?!?! I just spray a couple sprays of I can't believe it's not butter, toast it and enjoy :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

So I was pretty nervous about buying these because of all the negative reviews. My expectations were really low, but they were a dollar and some change at Winco, so I just decided to bite the bullet.

I open up the bag. I smell absolutely nothing. I think I am missing something, so shove my nose in the bag and I get the most vauge fishy smell from them, but it is so weak and I like fish, it wasn't automatically a turn off. I washed off the noodles, dry fried them in a pan. Absolutely no smell. I taste a noodle, tastes like nothing, but the texture is really nice, like a good al dente noodle. I have to say, I don't think regular noodles taste like much more than paste either, so the fact that it didn't taste like anything wasn't a negative point. I put on some of my homemade spaghetti sauce, sriracha, and some ff cheddar (I couldn't find my parm for some reason) and it was wonderful. I ate that whole bowl like it was going out of style. And it was pretty filling and satisfying too. I wondered why I wasted so much time not eating these. That whole meal was around 60 calories, something I am still floored at. I am definitely a convert and will be picking up some more of these tomorrow when I do my biweekly shop. I'm just flabbergasted at the amount of calories I could be saving and don't feel like I am giving up anything by eating these instead of the wheat noodles.

I tried so hard to like these but the texture gets me every time. I'd heard about pan frying and even broke out my one pan for this but...nope!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

qz6043ecac6q.jpg

I've got to go to Target tomorrow to pick up an order. I'll do a quick look and see if these are there because they look good and Target is the only store I go to that regularly has a good selection specialty M&Ms.
    In the post, I think it was mentioned that those wouldn't release until June or July.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

qz6043ecac6q.jpg

The Coffee Nut flavor has sold out at my local Wal-Mart. Not sure I want to try any of the new flavors.

The S'Mores flavor seems intriguing at least.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I tried so hard to like these but the texture gets me every time. I'd heard about pan frying and even broke out my one pan for this but...nope!

I've never had this brand only the tofu shirataki regular brand ones. I wonder if these are better than the regular ones. (the "hungry girl" endorsed ones)

I've also seen "nooodle" and zero noodle brands at wegmans but have never tried others. I bet some brands are better than others.
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I've never had this brand only the tofu shirataki regular brand ones. I wonder if these are better than the regular ones. (the "hungry girl" endorsed ones)

I've also seen "nooodle" and zero noodle brands at wegmans but have never tried others. I bet some brands are better than others.

That's a good point. I tried the spaghetti version of the hungry girl endorsed noodles. Maybe a different brand and/or form will feel better. :)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    piheart wrote: »
    olpcw1g1aked.jpg

Just found these today. Only at Target apparently!

OH EM GEE.

I was just at Target Tuesday and got FiberOne bars and they didn't have these! I'll have to try my other nearby Target. I need these in my life STAT.
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options

qz6043ecac6q.jpg

The Coffee Nut flavor has sold out at my local Wal-Mart. Not sure I want to try any of the new flavors.

The S'Mores flavor seems intriguing at least.

Omg I need to find the coffee nut flavor, if only to try it. Anything coffee flavored is on my radar.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how new these are, but I received a free three piece sample of this flavor in the mail the other day and just had a chance to try it this morning. Very tasty! I was expecting some milk chocolate chewy candy, but it actually had a hard shell like an m&m (and was a lot bigger, too, like a Hershey's drop) but the inside was a very complex dark chocolate/espresso base. Almost as strong as an espresso bean without the crunch, but the chocolate made it a bit sweeter and less bitter without being too sweet! Overall I was very impressed and will be purchasing more, perhaps in the mint flavor next time! As for the caffeine/energy component to it, I had one serving (three pieces), which gave me a little energy but nothing through the roof. I try to drink caffeine every other day so if you're a regular drinker you probably won't feel anything with three pieces, but for those who drink it less often you'll definitely get a small buzz! With a bigger tub I can't see myself stopping at three pieces, though...

za4qb9kfe9jb.jpg

I like these :)
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    All those interesting meat and fruit bars at whole foods, like Tanka bars
  • swtnan21
    swtnan21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm doing yor health products and so far so good!..im seeing results!
  • doosalily15
    doosalily15 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    how do we stop notifications
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Luna Mocha Almond bars are my new morning snack or breakfast. I bought a bag of Mocha/coffee nut M&Ms, not worth the calories to me.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    how do we stop notifications
    I think it's in your settings.