New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg
    i got this today.. not a fan of skim milk anything but pretty excited that its cultures. Haven't eaten it yet. Hopefully its not super sour.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    @vinegar_husbands

Good to know I'll have to look into the credibility of the companies behind those products then
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    piheart wrote: »

Just found these today. Only at Target apparently!

OH EM GEE.

I was just at Target Tuesday and got FiberOne bars and they didn't have these! I'll have to try my other nearby Target. I need these in my life STAT.

They are delicious! Definitely more dense and brownie-like, similar to the texture of the coffee cake flavor. I find that the chocolate brownie flavor is more cakey and some boxes that I've bought have been very dry, and these are not so. Worth looking around for them imo!
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Brownie blast Arctic zero is actually good what the
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg
    i got this today.. not a fan of skim milk anything but pretty excited that its cultures. Haven't eaten it yet. Hopefully its not super sour.
    I don't really remember specifics, but I remember not being a big fan of this.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg

It's so weird how some brands just taste off sometimes.

I bought some of TJ's Greek yogurt and yeah... it just tastes weird. Now I'm stuck having to eat the whole thing. Bleh.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg

I bought some of TJ's Greek yogurt and yeah... it just tastes weird. Now I'm stuck having to eat the whole thing. Bleh.
    One word on crappy cottage cheese: Daisy

That is seriously the worst brand I've ever tried.

• Francl27
    Options
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg

One word on crappy cottage cheese: Daisy

That is seriously the worst brand I've ever tried.

Lol seconded. Ugh. And on my thread about the best cottage cheese everyone was like 'it's the best because it doesn't have any additive'. F that.

My favorite is still Friendship. I got some TJ to try too though (I only buy 4%, it's just worth a few more calories for me).
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    So butthurt. Went to Target, Winco, Fred Meyer, Rite Aid last night and no one had S'more M&Ms. :rage:
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    So butthurt. Went to Target, Winco, Fred Meyer, Rite Aid last night and no one had S'more M&Ms. :rage:
    Sorry to say, but these won't be released until June or July.
  • CrabNebula
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    Sorry to say, but these won't be released until June or July.

Heh, drat! I saw that someone had posted a pic of them where they found them at a grocery store (Cub?). I didn't realize it was a fluke thing. Meh. Oh well.

I had to go to all of those stores anyway. I shop on a biweekly basis for groceries. I was just hoping I'd get lucky. :)
  • CrabNebula
    edited April 2016
    Options
    sarsather wrote: »
    Brownie blast Arctic zero is actually good what the

Interesting. I almost bought that last night, but cheaped out and got this instead:

2387.png

Had some when I got home. Pretty good and only 100 cals a serving. Next time, I might spring for the Arctic Zero though.

I also found a bunch of Quest bars in the Fred Meyer discount bin for $1.29. I decided for $1.29, I could try them out. I bought one of each - Cookies and Cream, S'Mores, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Mint Chocolate. See if they live up to the hype or not. :p
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I found this stevia sweetened dark chocolate at Whole Foods. I've tried the almond and coconut; both are very tasty and have a nice texture.

orxp88mou1t8.jpg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    qmmo0sydrzg4.jpeg

nooooo haha i haven't opened it yet because i have another brand opened. I was excited because its cottage cheese annnnnd yogurt haha.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I found this stevia sweetened dark chocolate at Whole Foods. I've tried the almond and coconut; both are very tasty and have a nice texture.

orxp88mou1t8.jpg

My mom tried some dark chocolate one and she didn't like it at all. I admit that for the calorie difference from regular chocolate, I wasn't interested in trying.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

orxp88mou1t8.jpg

I've tried some of their bars before. I think they're pretty good for being sugar free, but for the calories and especially the price I can't justify getting them again!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Finally found this at another Shop Rite.

CoconutAlmondChocolate-Crop-2-814x1024.png

Delicious. Should have bought another pint. Wish I had a bigger freezer!
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Finally found this at another Shop Rite.

Delicious. Should have bought another pint. Wish I had a bigger freezer!

Mmmm! So sad I haven't found this one. Their Caribbean Coconut flavor is my favorite.