What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I was walking in front of my husband and kids last night ( because I walk faster every where I go now!) and my husband said, "Hey, look kids! Mom's butt dissapeared!"

Brand new size 10 jeans and the butt is already loose!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    I was walking in front of my husband and kids last night ( because I walk faster every where I go now!) and my husband said, "Hey, look kids! Mom's butt dissapeared!"

Brand new size 10 jeans and the butt is already loose!

Love this!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    looking thru my summer clothes and everything in my closet fits! no more three sizes there
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My collar bones are started to flirt with me just a little. Come on out, girls!
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    1) my weight is now less than what my drivers license says
    2) the shirt I wear at night is now so big that it slides off my shoulders and the bottom of the "v" neck goes to the middle of my abdomen
    3) a ring that used to be too tight to wear is now sliding off my finger
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I can do cartwheels and handstands again. :)
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My collar bones are started to flirt with me just a little. Come on out, girls!

YES! I was so excited when I noticed I could see mine that I took a picture and put it on my profile for posterity. lmao
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I did 8 miles yesterday, albeit in a walk-run-walk fashion. I was slow but crossed the line in under 2 hrs. That was an awesome experience: to surprise yourself by successfully pushing your limits.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My hamstrings are sore. Yet I realize I can live a few days without exercise. My long term health is what is important. I will just cut back on my calories and move forward. I can start exercising again in a few days after I heal.
  • Aine8046
    Aine8046 Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    I did a 5k race few weeks ago and prepare for a 10k one now! :)
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    While walking my dog last week my jeans were uncomfortably saggy. When I got home I tried on a belt I haven't worn for years, and it fit!

When I walk up a flight of stairs at work I am no longer out of breath.

I had a big work lunch on Friday and ate more than I intended, so I came home, worked out and ate fruit for dinner and managed to come in under my calories.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    So I was out with a friend and a friend of hers I had just met. We were discussing clothes and the newly met gal said " You could wear that, unlike me you are small' She had no idea that I have been working on watching the calories in and out and thus dropping weight and sizes.

I guess it is showing.
  • rsleighty
    rsleighty Posts: 214 Member
    Options

This is a huge accomplishment!!!! WTG!!!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!