New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    759313028125.jpg

Has anyone tried these? I haven't had any luck finding them.
    I didn't even realize Fiber One came out with bread products.

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    When I was at Wal-Mart on Friday I noticed they're having a contest to vote for the next Wal-Mart Exclusive flavor of Oreos. The choices are Cookies & Cream (sounds boring), Jelly Doughnut, & Caramel Apple.

http://see.walmart.com/voteoreo

I voted for Jelly Doughnut since that sounds interesting.
    Cookies and cream is actually pretty good. It was a Kroger exclusive flavor for a while.

I voted for jelly doughnut because it's the only new flavor.

I thought Caramel Apple was an older flavor.
    I remember it being a Target exclusive for fall last year.

I got them from Target last Halloween. I liked them! The caramel didn't add much, but I like the green apple flavour with the vanilla cookie.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    759313028125.jpg

I didn't even realize Fiber One came out with bread products.

I want to try these, I wonder how big they are. I hope they are the same size as tumaros.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    30kaj4l.jpg
    Haven't tried it yet, but I'm very excited to.

5y4znm.jpg
    These are really good. The english muffin was a little tough, but it tasted like a regular egg sandwich. Sure it was smaller, but it filled me with a salad and apple.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    5tyhns78u687.jpeg

These kettle chips are quite good. Subtle lime notes and the chili is there but does not over power the chip at all. I like them a lot more than the jalapeño version of kettle cooked potato chips. Will definitely buy again, as Kroger has them on sale $2 for a bag quite often.

ly6swwqkdmsq.jpeg

Has anyone tried this cold brew yet? I have a coupon and want to know if it's worth it. I'd get the unsweet black version. It looks quite good as I love iced coffee.

I've tried the unsweetened cold brew. It's not bad, especially with a coupon. It has a weird almost "fake" coffee taste to it that I guess is caused by the vague natural flavorings on the ingredient label. Also it has 2 grams of carbs for some reason. I prefer the Starbucks unsweetened iced coffee but this one is a good second choice!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I haven't seen them. The eclairs look pretty interesting.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    No but those reeses cream puffs are calling my name... I am on the lookout.

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    s5p8dsbz9lil.jpg
    So, I tried this flavor today since we were sampling it out to customers at work. I love it! Seriously. It sounded weird to me when I first heard it (I was thinking, "will this taste like vanilla soup?"), but after trying it, I'm definitely going to buy a container. It's sweetened with stevia, so it's free if added sugar, and doesn't taste like bone broth at all! It actually tastes like vanilla cake. Plus, the gelatin nsturally present in bone broth makes it gel a little after you mix it with a shaker cup and some almond milk, so it get a milkshake-like consistency after about gmfive minutes. Plus, you can't beat the convenience. It'll be awesome for when I'm away from home and can't take m homemade broth with me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Baileys-Almande-2-vert.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    s5p8dsbz9lil.jpg
    So, I tried this flavor today since we were sampling it out to customers at work. I love it! Seriously. It sounded weird to me when I first heard it (I was thinking, "will this taste like vanilla soup?"), but after trying it, I'm definitely going to buy a container. It's sweetened with stevia, so it's free if added sugar, and doesn't taste like bone broth at all! It actually tastes like vanilla cake. Plus, the gelatin nsturally present in bone broth makes it gel a little after you mix it with a shaker cup and some almond milk, so it get a milkshake-like consistency after about gmfive minutes. Plus, you can't beat the convenience. It'll be awesome for when I'm away from home and can't take m homemade broth with me.

Hmmm interesting, I have been intrigued by these bone broths thanks for the review. Do you think it is more gelatinous than other protein powders?
  • Strawblackcat
    s5p8dsbz9lil.jpg

Hmmm interesting, I have been intrigued by these bone broths thanks for the review. Do you think it is more gelatinous than other protein powders?

I certainly think so. You have to wait for about 5-10 minutes for the gelatin to bloom, but after that, it really is much thicker than a normal shake. The only one that I can think of that is thicker is Garden of Life's Raw Meal, but this has a much better consistancy. Raw Meal is thick, but gritty (I think because the thickness is caused by the fiber content). This, on the other hand, is smooth and creamy after it thickens. Kind of life a really soft-set Jello, honestly.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Got this in a sample pack

50308730?wid=480&hei=480

Pretty tasty! Would definitely buy more if I found them at a good price.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I want to try the blueberry pie those sound delicious l3pyv5a5w7rm.jpeg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I think Oreos may have jumped the shark at this point. I mean... I'ma still gonna to try these, but...
  • Francl27
    I want to try the blueberry pie those sound delicious l3pyv5a5w7rm.jpeg

Saw that too! But I don't care for blueberry pie. Wish it was another kind of fruit, lol.
  • b12arr0
    b12arr0 Posts: 55 Member
    759313028125.jpg

I want to try those! I bet the picture is actual size though. :)
  • Francl27
    b12arr0 wrote: »
    759313028125.jpg

LOL.

Well, most of the 80 calories wraps I've seen are a little bigger than a taco tortilla size, so it's not that bad. I'll try these if I find them though, but it's not like there aren't already 3 different kinds of high fiber/low carb tortillas/wraps available.
  • Strawblackcat
    Francl27 wrote: »
    b12arr0 wrote: »
    759313028125.jpg

LOL.

Well, most of the 80 calories wraps I've seen are a little bigger than a taco tortilla size, so it's not that bad. I'll try these if I find them though, but it's not like there aren't already 3 different kinds of high fiber/low carb tortillas/wraps available.
    Eh, taco-size is big enough for me. Those burrito-style ones are too huge. Who actually fills up one of those and eats the whole thing? It's like getting a fully-loaded footlong from Subway.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Finally got my hands on some Halo Top, lemon cake. OMG! A million times better than Arctic Zero. Actually creamy. Now I just need to find the birthday cake one.