New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Mint Oreos are not new to Canada - maybe just new to your area. I ate them often in my early teen years (and am 23 now).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the Blue Bunny salted caramel craze? I was tempted.
    I've wanted to try Blue Bunny for a while, but my local HEB only seems to keep their no sugar added, Sweet Freedom line.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I've wanted to try Blue Bunny for a while, but my local HEB only seems to keep their no sugar added, Sweet Freedom line.

I'm hoping Holidoodle comes back this year!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Oh god, I want to try that so badly.

I prefer Snickers Crispers to the standard Snicker bar. I love nougat, but Three Musketeers does it better. The texture of the nougat, the peanuts, and the caramel bothers me.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I saw that. Then the calorie count... not for me :(

I'm actually in a phase where I'm trying to phase out all the sweet stuff out of the house because normal servings just haven't cut it lately. It makes me sad, but I guess it's what it is. So yeah, probably not many new posts from me in this thread for a while.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Oh goodness I loved that!

Also, I just tried this chocolate mocha chip flavor Halo Top and for the first time I'm not impressed. I love Halo Top, but the flavor in this pint was like a chocolate fudge Popsicle. Good, but not worth $5 per pint. Also, I don't taste any coffee at all, nor do I see it on the ingredients list which is weird since it's supposed to be a mocha flavor. Also, there's really not any chips in it either, or if there is they're too small to notice :/
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    @Franci27 You were definitely right about these. They were on clearance, so I thought I would try one... Buuuut they're so, uh... Nope. They're a lot like VitaminWater, but even sweeter. At least they don't have that godawful sorbitol aftertaste.
    malawi-mango.png
    I'm glad I only bought one of these as a snack. I liked that they included the dark meat and left out the backbone/skin pieces (unlike Raincoast :s), but they had huge chunks of fat.
    SFP-00306-3.jpg
    My King Soopers had these on sale for a good price, so I picked up a few boxes. Their peach pear is probably my second favorite to their coconut. The orange is good for watering down sweet tea.
    14756362?wid=480&hei=480
    LAC-Flavor-Detail-Images-Orange-330X310.png
    @CrabNebula I LOVE torani! I go through it like crazy. I add a few tbsp to my coffee every morning. I have never tried it in yogurt or in food though. I love the white chocolate. The chocolate has a weird taste to it. I am surprised you found it so sweet. I add 3tbsp to 16oz coffee (plus sweetener lol). My other favorites are the vanilla, salted caramel, caramel, white chocolate, coconut, pumpkin pie, irish cream. The almond flavor has a bad "fake almond extract" taste that I don't like.
    t54gxp4v483f.png

Want to try these powdered nut butters. They come in honey pb, chocolate, regular and salted caramel. I eat a ton of PB2, so would like to try different flavors. I may order and let you guys know.

Interested in hearing about this one.

Shame about the SeaFare Pacific snack. I really like their albacore curries and would have expected that to be good, too.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Another Wal Mart exclusive... :disappointed:

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Bought these at Target today

https://www.flickr.com/photos/theimpulsivebuy/26359287292

Think Thin Cupcake Batter protein bars (150 calories). This is the only Think Thin bar I've found that I find somewhat decent.

Also bought these bars

k2-_0ffbee47-799f-4b55-a74a-5f73f884b8a0.v1.jpg & a box of Cellucor Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @Franci27 You were definitely right about these. They were on clearance, so I thought I would try one... Buuuut they're so, uh... Nope. They're a lot like VitaminWater, but even sweeter. At least they don't have that godawful sorbitol aftertaste.
    malawi-mango.png
    I'm glad I only bought one of these as a snack. I liked that they included the dark meat and left out the backbone/skin pieces (unlike Raincoast :s), but they had huge chunks of fat.
    SFP-00306-3.jpg
    My King Soopers had these on sale for a good price, so I picked up a few boxes. Their peach pear is probably my second favorite to their coconut. The orange is good for watering down sweet tea.
    14756362?wid=480&hei=480
    LAC-Flavor-Detail-Images-Orange-330X310.png
    @CrabNebula I LOVE torani! I go through it like crazy. I add a few tbsp to my coffee every morning. I have never tried it in yogurt or in food though. I love the white chocolate. The chocolate has a weird taste to it. I am surprised you found it so sweet. I add 3tbsp to 16oz coffee (plus sweetener lol). My other favorites are the vanilla, salted caramel, caramel, white chocolate, coconut, pumpkin pie, irish cream. The almond flavor has a bad "fake almond extract" taste that I don't like.
    t54gxp4v483f.png

Want to try these powdered nut butters. They come in honey pb, chocolate, regular and salted caramel. I eat a ton of PB2, so would like to try different flavors. I may order and let you guys know.

Interested in hearing about this one.

I might be in the minority, but I cannot stand La Croix waters!

I do love the new Sparkling Ice waters that Wal-Mart is carrying that are similar to the Sparkling Ice brand.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options

I saw that. Then the calorie count... not for me :(

I'm actually in a phase where I'm trying to phase out all the sweet stuff out of the house because normal servings just haven't cut it lately. It makes me sad, but I guess it's what it is. So yeah, probably not many new posts from me in this thread for a while.

If it makes you feel better, it's not as good as it sounds. My mom had some in her freezer and I was excited to try, but imo it wasn't worth it.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I tried the Power Crunch chocolate brownie crisp today. I liked it quite a bit.

I really liked this one, too! The Power Crunch Crisp Sweet Vanilla Dream flavor is also quite good.
  • Jeffrey300050
    Jeffrey300050 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A spray type olive oil! All of a sudden I can't do without it!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    ieptpywaiq86.jpeg
    i like beer so i really wana try this!
  • Francl27
    Options

It's what I use on roasted veggies. I just don't quite believe the '0 calorie' claims though.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

It's what I use on roasted veggies. I just don't quite believe the '0 calorie' claims though.

ive wondered that myself i have avocado spray. theres no way its just 0
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

ive wondered that myself i have avocado spray. theres no way its just 0

Because of the minuscule amount a serving size is, they are allowed to put zero on the label. But you're right, it's not zero.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Quest Protein Crunch bar in the waffle flavour. It's great too! (I've previously tried and loved the cinnamon one.) This one has a maple drizzle across the top. It is quite sweet and has a slightly artificial sweetener taste to it, but it's still yummy. The price is still a turn off, since they are more expensive than regular Quest bars but only 40g. But they are a tasty treat for sure.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I just tried the Quest Protein Crunch bar in the waffle flavour. It's great too! (I've previously tried and loved the cinnamon one.) This one has a maple drizzle across the top. It is quite sweet and has a slightly artificial sweetener taste to it, but it's still yummy. The price is still a turn off, since they are more expensive than regular Quest bars but only 40g. But they are a tasty treat for sure.

I really want to try those!