Stay-at-home Moms 1/12-1/18

Options

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    My hubby is doing the happy dance:laugh: :laugh: the themometer(SP?) hit 0.0:laugh: :laugh:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, wow we are up to 5 degrees now.

I am so thankful for grandparents who are teachers, because when so is closed they are off. So they came and took the boys for the day and night. Yippy!!! So hubby and I can have some quality time. yeah!!!! I walked 2 miles today, but can't find the energy to really workout, so I will try and do some cleaning.

Have a great weekend and for those of you are in the cold states like me, STAY WARM!!1
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    "It's so cold outside there is no temperature..." Ron White hahaha

We are sitting at a lovely 39 degrees...feels colder than that though.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    "It's so cold outside there is no temperature..." Ron White hahaha

We are sitting at a lovely 39 degrees...feels colder than that though.

Okay, you can quit bragging about your warm weather now! :grumble: (The news says it's 6 degrees right now.)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm at 10 degrees with a wind chill of -3. Just took my son to work, and my daughter to basketball-- and I have no heat in my van. My fingers and toes are frozen-- kinda hard to type with frozen digits, you know?

Trying to warm up here and then head back to work-- brrrrrr.:noway:
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    Wow today has been a pretty good day. My kids and the kid I am babysitting today are being so good, it is almost if they aren't even here. I got my hubby to take pics of me today, and there is actually a difference from last month to now. All I have lost is 9 lbs but I can still see a diference. And my hubby bought me Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum and My fitness Coach which I will be trying tonight.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Clear
    -5°F
    Feels Like
    -23°F
    Updated: Jan 16 07:05 p.m. ET

I don't wanna hear it, Lyn! :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wow today has been a pretty good day. My kids and the kid I am babysitting today are being so good, it is almost if they aren't even here. I got my hubby to take pics of me today, and there is actually a difference from last month to now. All I have lost is 9 lbs but I can still see a diference. And my hubby bought me Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum and My fitness Coach which I will be trying tonight.

Oohh!! Let us know how you like My Fitness Coach! I've heard good things!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Clear
    -5°F
    Feels Like
    -23°F

Yeah, what she said-- :tongue:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Clear
    -5°F
    Feels Like
    -23°F

I ditto that:laugh: :tongue:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Clear
    -5°F
    Feels Like
    -23°F

I ditto that:laugh: :tongue:

I double dog ditto-- (here she goes again-- -- )

Double_owned_dog.gif
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Current conditions (as of 9:53 PM)
    Cloudy29°F
    Feels like: 26°F

:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Man, oh man-- who'da thunk it-- we're colder than Idaho in little ol' New Jersey--

Current conditions.....4 degrees, feels like -9.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    -8°F
    Feels Like
    -25°F

Look! A warm up! Oh...hold on...negative numbers go the opposite way. :wink: :laugh:

I hope all of you have lovely weekends! *hugs* And Lyn...I'm coming to visit. I could use a tropical vacation. :bigsmile:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Good Morning Mommies,

Well it is actually above zero today it is 14 degrees this morning, we do have a nasty wind so I am not sure what the windchill is, we had to jump hubbys truck this morning I hope it stays running. I am really hoping to get out of the house today (praying) I am sure the kids would even enjoy a trip to town as much as we have been stuck at home this week with the weather.

Hope it warms up for everyone today:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    You ladies doing okay? I'm okay. I'm trying to get back to logging my food. I have been eating everything in sight! I am struggling with depression. Maybe logging will help me straighten up. DH said I need to log. He said it's the only way I am going to lose weight because I eat for comfort. So here we go.
    The therapist brought over some really cool toys for Alex. They said they were donated but I think only one of them has actually been used! They are nice toys! One of them is that fishing game with the pole and the fish go around in a circle and you catch them with the pole. One is a nice but simple wood puzzle box with different puzzles in it. Cooties. lol. I haven't played that since I was a kid. And a few other things. Alex played with a few of them last night and liked them.
    Still have a sore throat and mucus stuck there also. I kept waking myself up last night snoring! It seemed like I would just doze off and wake myself up again. Needless to say I am tired today. DH said I've been snoring the last 3 nights, which I rarely ever do. It's just that all the junk is sitting in my throat. I've been taking stuff to try to break it up so it won't turn into a cold or infection, but nothing has worked so far. I'll keep trying!
    I hope you all have a good Saturday. Thanks for listening to me ramble. I'll talk to you later.
    MM
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Ok all of ya'll are going to hate me..... its 54degrees n feels like 54degrees...I dont know how ya'll do it. My hubby is in Indiana right now n he says its snowing n so cold, n hes Filipino so even 54 feels cold to him..

Well I've been up since 4am this morning because thats when Ayden started to get fussy n gassy, yesterday it was 5am the day before it was 430am.... although at night hes now starting to fall asleep around 8 or 830, so thats nice I just wish he'd stay asleep a bit longer. I guess I've gotta start teaching myself to go to bed at 8 now, ugh... n he still hasnt pooped since Thurs evening... I just wish he could poop easier, didnt have as much gas, slept longer at night and could actually play with me when hes awake.... I dont get why people say they love this stage, I am not liking it, I want him to be older so we can play games, play sports, bake cookies or cakes n he can help n then decorate them too, go to the park ride bikes the movies the mall anywhere but staying here at home!! Im just going stir crazy stuck here, I wanted my errands to last forever but he doesnt like his carseat after a while n he was getting fussy n I needed to get home n pump since I had missed a feeding.... ugh when does he get fun??? gosh I feel like a horrible mother!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hi! so, i got 30 day shred yesterday, and was a little nervous cause i've been hearing how hard it is. i had a little trouble with the push ups, but other than that it was no problem!! i was so excited, and most of the moves i could do the regular impact instead of the easier version. today my calves are burning but it was so worth it. i feel like i'm actually getting somewhere with my excercise and stamina. YAY!! just had to toot my own horn for a minute. hope everyone is having a good day.
  • abetterme
    Options
    Ok all of ya'll are going to hate me..... its 54degrees n feels like 54degrees...I dont know how ya'll do it. My hubby is in Indiana right now n he says its snowing n so cold, n hes Filipino so even 54 feels cold to him..

Well I've been up since 4am this morning because thats when Ayden started to get fussy n gassy, yesterday it was 5am the day before it was 430am.... although at night hes now starting to fall asleep around 8 or 830, so thats nice I just wish he'd stay asleep a bit longer. I guess I've gotta start teaching myself to go to bed at 8 now, ugh... n he still hasnt pooped since Thurs evening... I just wish he could poop easier, didnt have as much gas, slept longer at night and could actually play with me when hes awake.... I dont get why people say they love this stage, I am not liking it, I want him to be older so we can play games, play sports, bake cookies or cakes n he can help n then decorate them too, go to the park ride bikes the movies the mall anywhere but staying here at home!! Im just going stir crazy stuck here, I wanted my errands to last forever but he doesnt like his carseat after a while n he was getting fussy n I needed to get home n pump since I had missed a feeding.... ugh when does he get fun??? gosh I feel like a horrible mother!

That is a hard stage to go through when baby doesn't do a hole lot yet. How I miss that stage though:cry: I had/have a hard time getting to bed shortly after the kids go to bed also and then getting up early in the morning for chores. I still haven't gotten myself trained to go to bed shortly after the kids and my youngest is almost 3.:yawn: I also had trouble with my kids pooping when I was breastfeeding they would go days without and when I took them to the doctor he had me give them formula everyother feeding and that worked but I regret doing that because they ended up wanting the formula instead and I was never able to pump and the bottle was so much quicker. I am sorry I am probably rambling.
  • abetterme
    Options
    hi! so, i got 30 day shred yesterday, and was a little nervous cause i've been hearing how hard it is. i had a little trouble with the push ups, but other than that it was no problem!! i was so excited, and most of the moves i could do the regular impact instead of the easier version. today my calves are burning but it was so worth it. i feel like i'm actually getting somewhere with my excercise and stamina. YAY!! just had to toot my own horn for a minute. hope everyone is having a good day.

Beth awesome job getting through the workout:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I haven't found the 30 day shred yet it my wal-mart but am hoping someday soon to get it. I do have the BL cardio max and Jillians sculpting dvd and I have several Walk Away the Pounds dvd's so that is what I am working with right now. Great Job :flowerforyou: