What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    MrsDogLady wrote: »
    That I would no longer have that 'weight thing' nagging in the back of my mind all hours of the day, even an night when I take a potty break! What a relief! It's like a new felt freedom.

Wow. Well said. Still looking over my shoulder...
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I now get fewer steps (like up to 700 less) when I go to the grocery store for the reasons of better meal planning with a list and avoiding more of the processed food aisles completely. I was relying on some of those extra steps towards my weekend count.
  • GabinkaP
    GabinkaP Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    c123c wrote: »
    You will feel FREEZING 90% of the time

Definitely here at my office. Every day.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Have bought several polar fleece vests which I wear all the time to keep warm!!
    (Needed a few different colours to go with my new wardrobe, lol!)
  • katyjay2014
    katyjay2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    - how much fun it is to no longer worry about dresses or tops falling off the hangers because the neckline are so wide. Also, i don't need to fold my skirts when clipping them on the hanger!
    - how it is STILL annoying when sales clerks kind of look at you dubiously and ask "the medium?" The other day I asked the clerk of their medium underwear ran large because it looked big. A tad offended I think when she (a stereotypical thin young woman) said she wore medium and if they were too big to toss them in the dryer or "if they're too small, don't dry them". Welp. They were sagging within an hour
  • katyjay2014
    Options

LOL. I was very cold on Sunday, could not get warm. I attributed my overreaction to the cold damp temps to this very reason. I figured everybody else has it happen, so it will probably happen to me too!

Nope, just a high fever.
  • katyjay2014
    Options

LOL. I was very cold on Sunday, could not get warm. I attributed my overreaction to the cold damp temps to this very reason. I figured everybody else has it happen, so it will probably happen to me too!

Nope, just a high fever.

*sigh*. MFP is skipping part of my reply and won't let me edit. Also, despite losing 52lb to get to 168lb I can honestly say that I don't feel colder. Says the Canadian girl waiting for spring, lol

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!