New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I don't know if CA has a sister store to Wegmans. I did check my normal stores and they don't carry it.

Also....

96rvpl8qz09y.jpg
    I like anything mini.

That reminds me of Kinder bites... so tasty!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I still haven't got in Quest labs... it's been 2 weeks now?

a lot of stuff is out of stock. plus they messed up the initial orders because they had the wrong SKUs which led to selling more product than they actually had... so my order which I placed on the first day didn't come for about 2 weeks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    HelenV1 wrote: »
    I really love the original Greek yogurt (FAGE) that comes with the side container that you flip. I love all the flavors but my favorite is the new Key lime. It tastes a bit like key-lime pie.

You can actually find the full fat version in more places around here now. So tasty.
    r83ywbrlmubs.jpg
    Well dats going in myyy bassskkkeeettt yo, macros are solid af too

Oh my. Where can you find that? Google is not helpful.

OMG yes where can I find these?! How many calories are in them and what are the stats? How do they taste compared to regular snickers haha?

What she said/asked!

I tried the strawberry flavor the other week & found it to be alright, but not worth the calories & it seems like something that would be easy to make at home. For the calories I would rather eat ice cream or a protein bar.

th?id=OIP.Mb1ea4cc4795074681ddb307ad61ee090o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

@mattyc772014 out of all the D's Naturals flavors you've tried which are your favorites?

Have you tried the Brownie Batter?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2016
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    i have a ton of the Quest Labs products, but so far I have tried the following -

Blueberry Muffin protein bar - LOVED and ordered an entire box
    Oatmeal Chocolate Chip protein bar - meh... wouldn't buy again, nothing special
    Rocky Road protein bar - also LOVED, would order again, but didn't need 2 boxes at the moment

Waffle protein crunch bar - i liked this alot, but it made my teeth feel weird afterwards... almost like it was TOO sugary (it has 10g of sugar if anyone is wondering).

KetoBar Milk Chocolate bar - i had this last night after doing sprints... considering their original Cravings peanut butter cups are absolutely horrendous, i actually enjoyed this bar and its great for people who are doing LCHF diet.

I caved and purchased some of their stuff, but the keto chocolate bar and a lot of the keto cups were sold out unfortunately. I tried the strawberry cereal bar (was decent and I liked the macros so I would get again but only if it went on sale), and the waffle cereal bar. I agree with what you said about the waffle protein crunch bar, it was good but very sugary! When I opened it the waffle/maple smell was impossible to ignore! The glaze on top though reminds me of the salted caramel protein powder they make when you mix it with a little water into a glaze (which I do all the time for pancakes), so I wasn't too crazy about it (consume way too much of it) and I think it tastes slightly weird. I'm hoping the others are better. So far they're good, but nothing that knocked my socks off or would make me go out of my way and pay a ton for them!

I did buy two flavors of Quest at Giant since I needed an afternoon snack & found they weren't as awful as the last time I ate them (Cookies & Cream & Raspberry White Chocolate).

Still at the same time I like Combat Crunch more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I signed up in the beginning and still never got in LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options

They probably know how much you don't like them now and didn't wanna hear about it. :p
  • FrankieFrench1
    FrankieFrench1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yes sorry I forgot to add it's only in England we also have Mars (American milky way) protein bars which have the same amount of protein, they basically taste like a snickers but chewier thanks to the whey but their pretty much God tier and Amazing fresh from the old microwave
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

@mattyc772014 out of all the D's Naturals flavors you've tried which are your favorites?

@kellyjellybellyjelly the best hands down is the chocolate smores. Hands down.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

Have to disagree - maybe I got a bad batch or something, but my S'mores has a strange "off" aftertaste. The cocoa glazed cinnamon roll tastes quite similar except doesn't have that aftertaste... still not a big fan. It doesn't really have much flavour, tbh. To be more specific: neither tastes like peanut butter, or much like chocolate (and definitely not like S'mores or a cinnamon roll). They just have a kind of gritty hint-of-cocoa and you can tell they are sweetened with stevia.

The vanilla maple frosting almond fluffbutter is delicious though!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I got the diet coke slurpee! Was YUMMY! I used to eat slurpees all the time as a kid. I am glad they finally came out with a diet coke one.

Tried this caramel peanut butter, was delicious!!! I was hoping they would of sent me some of the other flavors, but they send me this one to try. I would buy again. I like a lot better than pb2. The caramel flavor tastes really good with the peanut butter, almost reminds me of a butterfinger taste. Really good!
    cy074k8j59a8.png

I ordered it. Seemed pretty mild to me and didn't taste much of caramel... how did you use it? I put mine in oatmeal, that might be why? Taste-wise it definitely seemed similar to PB2.

I dipped a sliced apple in this and it definitely tastes different from plain PB2. It's not exactly *caramel* but kind of a butterscotch hint to it. It also tastes a bit more roasted than PB2 to me. It's a nice change, but it's not super special. I haven't tried the plain one to compare to PB2 yet, but it is a better price!
    Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

Curious for a review of the bananas foster fluffbutter.
  • TinyTexn59
    TinyTexn59 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    No picture, but Sweet Earth Breakfast Burritos. Love the Protein Lovers. So good and great for weightlifters!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

They probably know how much you don't like them now and didn't wanna hear about it. :p

I think you are right LOL :D

agdd993kyv3q.png

I tried these new tortillas. They are a bit bigger than the 60 calorie small tumaros and only 50 calories. They were A LOT softer than tumaros and tasted a lot better than some of the flavors. Really had the "tortilla" taste to it that I think will be good for when I am making fajitas or something where I really want that tortilla taste. I would definitely buy again. I really liked how soft they were, I was surprised and am still skeptical they only have 50 calories.

Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

I am going to have to try this fluffbutter. I tried free samples awhile ago of the maple vanilla, but it was disgusting. It had a strange pea-protein aftertaste that I couldn't get past. I did LOVE the brownie batter though, it was fantastic in oatmeal! I think I may try to find the smores around here.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    I got the diet coke slurpee! Was YUMMY! I used to eat slurpees all the time as a kid. I am glad they finally came out with a diet coke one.

Tried this caramel peanut butter, was delicious!!! I was hoping they would of sent me some of the other flavors, but they send me this one to try. I would buy again. I like a lot better than pb2. The caramel flavor tastes really good with the peanut butter, almost reminds me of a butterfinger taste. Really good!
    cy074k8j59a8.png

I ordered it. Seemed pretty mild to me and didn't taste much of caramel... how did you use it? I put mine in oatmeal, that might be why? Taste-wise it definitely seemed similar to PB2.

I dipped a sliced apple in this and it definitely tastes different from plain PB2. It's not exactly *caramel* but kind of a butterscotch hint to it. It also tastes a bit more roasted than PB2 to me. It's a nice change, but it's not super special. I haven't tried the plain one to compare to PB2 yet, but it is a better price!
    Bomb diggity!
    8agzyge9kwhz.jpeg

And combo this!
    adac56aqzbpm.jpeg

Curious for a review of the bananas foster fluffbutter.

Strong banana taste and texture is cake like batter/icing. Pair it with chocolate and you will be happy.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Saw these at Shoprite and bought. Haven't tried them yet.
    k2-_07c6f745-c56e-41e5-b563-82f7b4e10dac.v3.jpg

So I tried this today and it was good! It was pretty creamy and actually, I think as far as the light & fits go, it's the "creamiest" of them all. It's got a good base lemon flavor with no weird twinge or aftertaste like some of their flavors do. It's not "airy" like a meringue, but it does remind me of the lemon custard you'd find in one. All in all, it's not bad. I'd say this is like a solid 8/10 for me.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    Saw these at Shoprite and bought. Haven't tried them yet.
    k2-_07c6f745-c56e-41e5-b563-82f7b4e10dac.v3.jpg

So I tried this today and it was good! It was pretty creamy and actually, I think as far as the light & fits go, it's the "creamiest" of them all. It's got a good base lemon flavor with no weird twinge or aftertaste like some of their flavors do. It's not "airy" like a meringue, but it does remind me of the lemon custard you'd find in one. All in all, it's not bad. I'd say this is like a solid 8/10 for me.

Ooooo I was gonna ask about the aftertaste. It didn't used to bother me but my favorite flavors lately really have. Now I'll try it.

Anyone remember the Jello Temptations Lemon Meringue? Reeeeeeeeeeeeally loved those.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I just tried Quest's Vanilla Keto Cups (also from their Quest Labs) and unfortunately I can't say I was impressed, although I really wanted to be and at moments I almost convinced myself I was. It was such a weird experience but in the end I've decided it's not something I want to have again.
    I've had Quest's Cravings Peanut Butter Cups before (I really enjoy them but hardly buy them), so if anyone is familiar with these, I thought they'd be similar but they aren't. Quest's cravings cups are gritty whereas the chocolate on these Keto Cups is slightly darker and much smoother. There's a small amount of grittiness to it which I really liked, and overall the texture sent me over the moon and had me wanting more. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about the inside. I know I can't compare vanilla to peanut butter, but the peanut butter cups tasted really good whereas this vanilla filling just tasted like Quest's vanilla milkshake powder condensed and almost creamy but still solid.... it's hard to explain, but I wasn't a fan at all. It felt weird eating it, really. Not enjoyable at all and I wanted more chocolate and less filling. The ratio would have been great, if I liked the inside. Very easy to peel apart the layers (which some people may not care about but this matters to me as I like to slow down and really enjoy what I eat). After the first cup I was torn between loving the chocolate and hating the vanilla but I decided it's something I would order again, that is, until I finished the second cup. The more I ate it, the less I liked it. I noticed more of an aftertaste the more I savored the chocolate and I almost feel as if it burned a little bit and had a really bad aftertaste? Overall this isn't something I would recommend and definitely not something I'll be getting again, but with a few improvements (getting rid of the weird chemical aftertaste in the chocolate and lukewarm texture/taste of the vanilla, maybe make it creamier) I would consider giving it another chance. I'll probably try a flavor or two of the other keto cups eventually to see if maybe it was just the vanilla I didn't like, but I still think the Quest Cravings Peanut Butter Cups are still a lot better. Especially for 280 calories, this isn't something I need to have again anytime soon. I definitely feel like if I had more than two cups I would've gotten sick, it made my stomach a bit uneasy which I usually don't experience from sugar free candies.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/05/10/spotted-on-shelves-keebler-limited-batch-birthday-cake-fudge-stripes-cookies/

@CooCooPuff a coworker found the S'Mores M&Ms at a Wal-Mart & gave me a few to try. IMO the M&Ms didn't have much of a S'Mores taste.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its is rolling out a new sandwich line, can't wait. One of them is spicy queso, how could that not be good?!