Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    There's a lot of straight men

I know of a few not straight guys who are AMAZING!!! ;)

One in particular I haven't seen around in a few days? Have you seen Pie?
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    I've learned if I sit here reading 15 pages of a forum debate, nothing else gets done. This is just as addictive as FB was!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Bro-Science is always right....regardless of what any actual research may say to the contrary. As well, what works for one person thereby MUST work for everyone. :-)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I've learned that there are cliques on here and that some people will be rude and completely disregard your post just to post something about someone above. :confounded:

I've also learned that some people rather than just holding off on a post for someone they like, will post something unnecessary and rude for the poster above them! :angry:

And thirdly, I've learned that if you're not willing to send nude photos or talk dirty with someone they will delete you in a second (Good Riddance) or worse, dis you on the forums! You're on the friggen wrong site dumbass!!!

My Mom says you're cool! :-)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I've learned that there are some really beautiful faces on here! :love:
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    As far as the "Chit Chat Fun & Games" Forums go I'm just here to laugh my Azz off which I do often! :lol: I'm an insomniac and it keeps me entertained through my many Sleepless nights! The flirting on here is just fun and anyone who takes it too serious needs to step back and remember that this is the internet and some (Not All) people are not as they represent themselves to be!

As far as the site itself, For these past three years has helped me tremendously in keeping track and taking responsibility for my exercise and food habits.

As far as The Friends lists, BONUS!!! I have met so many awesome people that I am so proud to call my friends! They are supportive and definitely lift me up and are an inspiration! <3

I'm not ashamed to say that I am addicted to this site, but its better than some other addictions that I can think of! :grimace:

you have a lot of posts.

And????????

You have the most posts I've ever seen on MFP!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Like yours! :*
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options

Yes, and beautiful people on the inside too.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

Yes, and beautiful people on the inside too.

^^ This and Fab is the epitome of that.
    as well as others too but you're lovely @FabulousFantasticFifty

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    As far as the "Chit Chat Fun & Games" Forums go I'm just here to laugh my Azz off which I do often! :lol: I'm an insomniac and it keeps me entertained through my many Sleepless nights! The flirting on here is just fun and anyone who takes it too serious needs to step back and remember that this is the internet and some (Not All) people are not as they represent themselves to be!

As far as the site itself, For these past three years has helped me tremendously in keeping track and taking responsibility for my exercise and food habits.

As far as The Friends lists, BONUS!!! I have met so many awesome people that I am so proud to call my friends! They are supportive and definitely lift me up and are an inspiration! <3

I'm not ashamed to say that I am addicted to this site, but its better than some other addictions that I can think of! :grimace:

you have a lot of posts.

And????????

You have the most posts I've ever seen on MFP!

Have we not met?

I've learnt there truly are some inspiring people here ..done amazing things and are a total pleasure to know .. <3@FabulousFantasticFifty

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I've learned...

1. There are many beautiful Souls in MFP
    2. Very tiny number of us who don't judge
    3. The majority of us judge another or others to varying degrees--we are humans after all
    4. The people looking for serious/long term love are usually the ones who show signs of possessiveness with others
    5. Most of us are hungry for any number of things that others are able to provide, at least in part, that we are unable to find elsewhere in life--It's alright to enjoy the heck out of this, as long as it does not hurt another person
    6. I cannot keep-up with a large list of friends so I keep my FL short--need close-to mutual interaction levels or I will remove them from my FL--it does not mean I don't value your friendship even now!
    7. Besides my wife, I did not have any close friends before MFP, and most of my friends in here are women who have helped me better manage some of my life challenges and provided me with different perspectives as well as encouragement and support--hopefully the help I have provided them has been mutually respectful and beneficial
    8. Many people are uncomfortable with the word "love"--Love to you all <3
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I've learned...

3. The majority of us judge another or others to varying degrees--we are humans after all
    4. The people looking for serious/long term love are usually the ones who show signs of possessiveness with others
    5. Most of us are hungry for any number of things that others are able to provide, at least in part, that we are unable to find elsewhere in life--It's alright to enjoy the heck out of this, as long as it does not hurt another person
    6. I cannot keep-up with a large list of friends so I keep my FL short--need close-to mutual interaction levels or I will remove them from my FL--it does not mean I don't value your friendship even now!
    7. Besides my wife, I did not have any close friends before MFP, and most of my friends in here are women who have helped me better manage some of my life challenges and provided me with different perspectives as well as encouragement and support--hopefully the help I have provided them has been mutually respectful and beneficial

:heart:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    I've learned...

:heart:

:*
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I've learned not to get attached to everyone. People deactivate, sometimes without notice. For whatever reasons.
    I'm sticking around.
    I may take time off from posting in the forums from time to time, but y'all are stuck with me. Sorry/Not Sorry! :wink:
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I've learned that for all the asshats out here in MFP-land, there are some truly wonderful people. I am proud to say that a very small handful of people I have met here will be "real" friends for a long time.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I've learned it's good 2 know that there are really cool people still out there
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    I've learned that for all the asshats out here in MFP-land, there are some truly wonderful people. I am proud to say that a very small handful of people I have met here will be "real" friends for a long time.

Absolutely :)