30DS Started TODAY 6/23- Join if/when you want.

Options

Replies

• MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 12 complete. Still waiting for the dramatic difference. :ohwell:
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've kinda have been doing this on and off since 6/23 I'm on day 9. I noticed that the lunges with arm curl are not as excruciating anymore!! Also yesterday I had to put a belt on because my jeans were sagging down :D I felt great!!!!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Also yesterday I had to put a belt on because my jeans were sagging down :D I felt great!!!!

That's AWESOME!!! Good for you!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done, can't wait to move onto level 2, just one more day, yay!
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    L1D7 done. Proud because I had an hour walk before that (2 miles, up and down hill)!
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Started today so Level 1 Day 1 complete and boy did that hurt
  • Lorna1976
    Lorna1976 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Started today so Level 1 Day 1 complete and boy did that hurt
  • mehs04
    Options
    Completed day 12 (Level 2 Day 2) this morning. Feel like I should be atleast halfway through by now, but I'm getting close and am proud of myself for sticking with it this far. Hubby has even gotten up early and done the Shred with me for the past 3 days.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Completed day 12 (Level 2 Day 2) this morning. Feel like I should be atleast halfway through by now, but I'm getting close and am proud of myself for sticking with it this far. Hubby has even gotten up early and done the Shred with me for the past 3 days.

Well done for keeping it up and that's great news about your hubby joining in!
  • gd50cent
    gd50cent Posts: 233 Member
    Options

well done! day 10 for me tonite so last go at level 1 before i hit level 2 tomorrow. not sure whether to watch level 2 tonite first, in preparation or just jump straight in tomorrow. might just go for it tomorrow i think.

good to hear ur hubby is doing it too. :smile:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 13 done. Beginning to think I can see a teensy weensy little bit of a difference in the 'trunk' area. :smile:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done- getting better at the crunches ( maybe even the bicycle ones!!) and actually managed 3 jumping jacks today ( I cannot jump so very proud of myself for this- usually my jj are more of a weird flailing dance) :laugh:
  • gd50cent
    Options
    Level 1 done! Onto level 2 tomorrow!!

Hope the next 10 days fly in as quick as level !
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    10 days of level 1 done....level 2 i'm coming at ya!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Oh and the main difference i am seeing is at the tops of my arms and shoulders, looking very toned and muscular?! Just wish the jelly belly would catch up.
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    Options
    L1D8 completed.

I really did not feel like doing it because I did a strenuous circuit training (more than 30 minutes on Last Chance Workout), but then the reason why I did that first was because I knew that after 30DS, I'd be tired to do anything else.

The Last Chance Workout started off easy and became very difficult later, so it took me a while to get enough energy back to do 30DS.

I feel the workout is going faster every time I do it. I still struggle through some parts, but overall it is easier!
  • mehs04
    Options
    Finished day 13 (Level 2 Day 3). Weighed myself this morning. 2 days ago I was down 6 lbs from the day I started the Shred, but today I'm only down 5.2 total. I'm hoping it's because I'm gaining muscle, however, the last 2 days I've eaten all my allotted calories (including the ones earned from exercising) to within 5 calories, so I'm hoping I just need to monitor that a bit more closely. My scale also shows BMI, and that IS coming down, so that's good ... and yesterday when I was shaving my legs, I noticed some muscle definition in my calf. :)
  • gd50cent
    Options
    just finished day 11. first day of level 2. found it harder than level 1 but kind of expected that. had to do a couple of the modified moves and even had to take a couple of mini breaks near the end but i got through it and i'm sure in a day or 2 when i've learnt the excercises better i'll get through it without a break.

getting shredded!!

11 down, 19 to go......
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options

well done! day 10 for me tonite so last go at level 1 before i hit level 2 tomorrow. not sure whether to watch level 2 tonite first, in preparation or just jump straight in tomorrow. might just go for it tomorrow i think.

good to hear ur hubby is doing it too. :smile:

Watch it first! it's kind of confusing. I had to pause a few times, not to catch my breath but to figure out what they were doing ... a lot of weird jumping and twisting lol
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    L1D9 done today. I'm planing on doing L1 and 2 back to back tomorrow foloowed by 3 miles with Leslie Sansone. I think I'm gonna need a rest day on Saturday!!! Its double calorie day on the challenge I'm taking part in, so I need to get a great burn in.