What SMALL thing did you do today to help with your journey?

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• kelliward1
    kelliward1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Packed my breakfast and lunch for work....and did a 20 minute work out from youtube during my lunch break.
  • rccsinger
    rccsinger Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Pre-logged my dinner since I will be getting lunch at the cafeteria. . .this should keep me within calorie goal.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Keeping up with my meal planning. Life happens but if I can at least eat 2 out of the 3 meals I planned I am heading in the right direction.
  • RueJue
    RueJue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym when I really just felt like a day off. That was all because of the encouragement by the people I know on here.
  • giselavargas
    giselavargas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I exercised for 10 min. Not much but I never do it . This is the 5 the day in a row
  • aLr_1091
    aLr_1091 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I had a salad for lunch, even though a sales rep brought everyone in the office pizza. And pizza is my favorite lol
  • aLr_1091
    aLr_1091 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I exercised for 10 min. Not much but I never do it . This is the 5 the day in a row

That's awesome!! 10 minutes is better than nothing. Great job :smiley:
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    played bowling and rock climbing on the x-box; it was great fun and I beat my husband :-)
  • terricherry2
    terricherry2 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Planned a low calorie breakfast and lunch, and made time for a walk, because I know I'll be having beer and a burger later.
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    When my family (and friends we were visiting) ordered milkshakes last night, I had a water. Being under my calorie goal was so much better than a milkshake!
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to totally ignore a beautiful basket of bagels, muffins and coffee cakes!!!!!! I cannot believe I was able to do this. Not my nature at all
  • Arizona_C
    Arizona_C Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    I went running. Normally I just focus on getting enough sleep on Fridays because I do long nightshifts the night before and the night after, but I managed to get out today and I felt like the queen of the road.

I didn't matter I ran really slowly and walked half the way. Just getting into my running clothes and out in the streets was great.