Fish tacos it seems
    Can divide even close friends
    Oh the injustice

I call this haiku to fish tacos
    @Lady_Spartan15 .....you're welcome.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Ummmm, where are my tacos @Timshel_ :anguished:

man there is a good lady taco joke in there, but I am married and would NEVER even mention it.

I will snap a pic at lunch. Mmmmm...leftovers rock!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    This is a married thread -- definitely not a place for this much talk of tacos. :smirk:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    This is a married thread -- definitely not a place for this much talk of tacos. :smirk:

Yeah. Being married I don't get to eat tacos as much as I would like.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Yeah. Being married I don't get to eat tacos as much as I would like.

Doh!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Lol Its the opposite for me. I would be heating up instant ramen in a coffee pot if I hadnt married
  • King_Spicy
    If I hadnt married I would still be eating Top Ramen instead of Shin Ramyun. :lol:
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    I love spicy food - I recently found some kimchi in my local supermarket and it is my new best friend. I put that **** on everything! Its great with meats and I think the brand I have is 10 calories per tabolespoon, so you can have a lot and its a great value for the calorie cost. Kimchi is fermented/pickled spices and cabbage, and is a staple in the Korean diet. Tonight I have some crockpot pork tenderloin waiting, and it will be spiced up with kimchi for sure!
  • King_Spicy
    I eat korean bbq all the time, but I cant stomach kimchi. I dislike cold slimy vegetables. Regarding spicy, I find that thai chili peppers are my favorite spice when cooking, and can use thai sweet chili sauce for dipping sauce for many foods.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Thats a great pic of the new motorhome and the lovely wife, I assume? I hope you have many happy years together!
  • King_Spicy
    Nice. Hope you actually get to enjoy the motorhome. I had one for about 10 years and only used it for 2 of them before letting it rot in the parking lot and giving it away for free. Think I'm gonna get a house boat next if I try to get any mobile living quarters
  • SharpPI
    SharpPI Posts: 66 Member
    cross2bear wrote: »
    Thats a great pic of the new motorhome and the lovely wife, I assume? I hope you have many happy years together!

Thanks ..... I am half retired .... took it to Edisto Island two weeks ago and we are planning on Myrtle beach at the end of the month.
  • Lonestar5715
    Lonestar5715 Posts: 466 Member
    SharpPI wrote: »
    So excited ... I was able to get my wife a new motorhome for her birthday ... we are both working one getting health so we can enjoy it for years to come!

Nice to see you doing it early enough in life to hopefully have many years to come. And I hope your wife is off the crutches soon too! Crutches gives a spouse much too much range of swing :#