Options

Replies

• LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    vespiquenn wrote: »
    I always thought the benefits part involved other things too - such as chanel earrings, tickets to NYC ballet etc. :#

Damn, I was finding the wrong men. :lol:

Then again.. That borders into sugar baby territory.
    There are rules for sugar babies.

They must involve rent and paying off credit card bills. Gifts fall into the benefits category.

I need a Sugar Daddy. Screw the NYC ballet, I need my bills paid this month. I was doing this all wrong.

Shut Up and take ALL of my money.

I'm writing in the contract that I also need 4 vacations per year of my choosing..

Wait, do these things have contracts?

I just require a few things.

Sammiches, Lot's and lots of PB and J SAMMICHES!
  • kms151209
    kms151209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    There's two ways of looking at it, sometimes it's good to step out of your comfort zone and do what you have never done before, because you never know in the future it could turn into more if that's what you both decided on.

But also, it is said that usually one person in those situation catches feelings and it gets weird, so it just depends on how you both act about the situation. Honesty is a big thing in this context as you both need to be open about what you want and how you feel etc. Just don't let yourself be used, remember your worth :) x
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I always thought the benefits part involved other things too - such as chanel earrings, tickets to NYC ballet etc. :#

Damn, I was finding the wrong men. :lol:

Then again.. That borders into sugar baby territory.
    There are rules for sugar babies.

They must involve rent and paying off credit card bills. Gifts fall into the benefits category.

Where do I find a sugar baby then. I will bring all my bills.

There is a website for that called Sugarbabies. I knew someone who found her man there. She gave him sex and he took care of her financially. He paid her rent, car etc...

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    I think this current thread of conversation needs a theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKtbJfNLFk
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    friendships change when you see each other nikked. IF you value the friendship find someone else to git yer ya ya's with...
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    friendships change when you see each other nikked. IF you value the friendship find someone else to git yer ya ya's with...

Because in the history of relationships, no relationship has ever been built after friends saw each other naked.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

Because in the history of relationships, no relationship has ever been built after friends saw each other naked.

Naked is a requirement in my opinion.

What's a friend without a reacharound?
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Naked is a requirement in my opinion.

What's a friend without a reacharound?

See, you get what I'm saying!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    While there is absolutely nothing wrong with this kind of relationship, for me I couldn't do it. For me, sex is a very personal thing and I attach emotions to it. I was wilder when I was younger and I had lots of fun. But now that I am a little older I wouldn't want to have sex with someone without that emotional attachment. Not saying that I would have to be in love.....but it would have to be with someone who I at least wanted a relationship with.

I am married so it's a bit of a mute point, but that's how I feel about it. Whatever you decide, I hope things work out great for you x
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    So what if you're hanging out with that guy, and doing your thing with him, and then two months from now he gets a girlfriend? Can you honestly say you wont care at all or be hurt?

So, what if that doesn't happen? What if you miss all kinds of great experiences in life (and I don't just mean sex) because of hypothetical things that might go wrong?
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar I have a friend that dated a girl who admitted she thinks the guys part in dating is to pay her bills. She had a fish bowl in her house filled with them. She would ask everyone she dates to pull one at and pay it. She felt the more expensive the bill the more serious the guy was in dating her.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    kevinf2380 wrote: »
    @Cutaway_Collar I have a friend that dated a girl who admitted she thinks the guys part in dating is to pay her bills. She had a fish bowl in her house filled with them. She would ask everyone she dates to pull one at and pay it. She felt the more expensive the bill the more serious the guy was in dating her.

Damn. She must have some magical *kitten.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    In for magical *kitten*.
    I have a lot of money.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    For a Magical *kitten* ......

I'll write a bad check (or two).
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    In for magical *kitten*.
    I have a lot of money.

Hell, I might be in for some magical *kitten* too! That's got to be some kind of special!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    1458981796708-enhanced-buzz-11545-1345584924-4.jpg
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Go with the flow haha . Every relationship starts off as casual dating . The more things he does right , the more you will be attracted to him . The more comfortable you get with him , the more time you will want to spend with him .
    I'm pretty sure another 6 or 7 weeks from now , you will ask him where is this going and if he really likes you he will want to be your boyfriend . Boom your in a new relationship . Enjoy the dating and relax haha .
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    your comment is out of context with the OP's request for advice.

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    chamzlila wrote: »
    (I am having second thoughts)

If you're having second thoughts, don't do it. No one says you have to. If you think the two of you can do it, both benefit and be happy, then go ahead. If not, there's no reason to push yourself to do something you're feeling very unsure about.
  • chamzlila
    chamzlila Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    OP here. I think i am quite excited to see what happens. I like to live in the moment at times and i want to just let go and have fun (not only the intimate kind) I work hard, take care of my son, pay my bills on time and all on my own. On the rare occasion that i get a break, i just want to enjoy every moment. Thank you all for the advice