Labor day losers July 11th - September 5th (closed group)

Options
Hi Mommies! Here is our new thread :smooched: So the Labor Day Losers goal is: 15 pounds! You can do it! I am nervous, but i need to give it my all and get it off for good! This will operate as the Mommy Challenge did- weekly weigh in on Monday. In addition we will have mini weekly goals/challenges that are suggested amongst us. The 1st mini goal starting July 11th is: Make sure to get your daily recommended water intake: 64 ounces :drinker: Thanks Quiarga for giving us the 1st mini goal. Ok mommies, lets do this! Dont forget to weigh in Monday and post your starting weight here!

Replies

• Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great! See you all Monday.
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm super excited to get started on this challenge. I can't do any workouts at all this week (Doctor's orders), but on Monday I will be making up for lost time:wink: And I LOVE the name too! We're gonna do great mommies!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies... So excited for the next challenge!!

Latoya.. I wanna say thank you for being such a wonderful leader!! You are awesome!

Cola my dear.. I hope you are better soon.. but take it easy and you will be back before you know it!!!

Good luck everybody... Here we go again!
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    May I join in??? My name is Kristina and I weight 206 - I really need some motivation to get this weight off before I drown in my tears of self pitty!! Thank you! (Feel free to add me as your friend too!)
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mommies! I am in for this challenge and will be giving it my all (all though I know I wont be able to loose all 15 pounds bc my weight loss is just really slow) But i am going to aim for a pound (or more) a week :0) I am so excited for everyone!!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I will be on VACA next Monday, but after that, I'm back on track!!! Here we go again.....

I plan to hit my goal by Sept 5th. It is probably not my final goal, but the lowest I've been since college so I will have to re-evaluate when I am there. I have never been "skinny" so I'm not sure what my ideal weight is. I should hit the healthy BMI during this challenge too. I'm very ready to be out of overweight...I'm so close!!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hey Latoya, know it says closed group but who all can join? This Mommie would love to join the rest of you labor day losers! :wink:
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited!! our second challenge together :) Cant wait!
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi Mommies - Looking forward to this challenge with you all!! Ive been on vacation since July 1st and am back to reality on the 11th but looking forward to getting back to my routine. ITs been very hard getting in my excercise lately without my gym and the weather has not been favorable either :-( Today i am being really bold and taking my kids to Water Country - cant believe i will actually get into a bathing suit and stay in it all day - what we wont do for our kids - on a side note i am happy that i had to buy a new suit - went from a size 18 last year and just bought a 12!! Thank you Latoya for our first challenge - definitely helped get me to where i am today and i look forward to being 15lbs lighter by Sept 5th :-) Lets do this mommas!!!!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!!! I don't know if I'll hit the magic 15lbs as my weight loss has really slowed down lately/and my goal is only another 12lbs or so (the closer to goal the slower it goes) but I'll do the best I can!!!!!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey Latoya, know it says closed group but who all can join? This Mommie would love to join the rest of you labor day losers! :wink:

hi kristin!! of course you can join!! starting weight monday!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    May I join in??? My name is Kristina and I weight 206 - I really need some motivation to get this weight off before I drown in my tears of self pitty!! Thank you! (Feel free to add me as your friend too!)

welcome kristina!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so excited to do another challenge with all of you!! I beginning to doubt the 15 pounds; I feel like i'm ALREADY at a platuea. I jut can't get past 177 - 178. Keep see-sawing. But - I am going to give it everything I have! Let's go Labor Day Loser's! :bigsmile:
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!!! I don't know if I'll hit the magic 15lbs as my weight loss has really slowed down lately/and my goal is only another 12lbs or so (the closer to goal the slower it goes) but I'll do the best I can!!!!!!

As of today I'm only 8 pounds away from my goal, and I definitely feel ya on the "it slows wayyyyyy down" part! My goal all along has been to get there by Labor day though so I'm super excited about this next challenge!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Hey Mommies if you didnt look; Mimi posted the final numbers for our Mommy challenge in that blog! Go look!
  • Hikergirl5401
    Hikergirl5401 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Latoya! I know it says closed group...but can I join too? I'm a mommy as well! :happy: Would love the motivation and support!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, I know it says closed group but I was wondering if you have room for one more?! My name is Rebecca. I have a 7 month old and am just now trying to get this baby weight off. I put on 50 lbs. with the pregnancy and gave birth to an almost 9 lb. boy. I am ready to lose the last 20 lbs.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get this party STARTED!
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Ok my starting weight for Labor Day Losers is 176.5!! Let's go Mommies!!:bigsmile:
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    This has to be quick as I am out the door for work but my starting weight is 180.4. Let's roll again mommies!!! :bigsmile: