New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Brithicks wrote: »
    all you noosa fans... mexican chocolate in the 4 pack of 4 oz containers. Add berries, coconut, and/or slivered almonds (or eat it plain). However you decide to eat it, just get it!!!

I have been looking for weeks for the Mexican chocolate ones...still no luck! :(
  • dragon_girl26
    edited August 2016
    Options

Loving all of the pumpkin spice stuff right now, too! I've tried the Frosted Mini wheats, Cheerios, Life, and Special K, and so far the Mini wheats are blowing them all away for me.
    Picked up the last box of these at Target today though:
    DSC01652.JPG
  • MicahPsencik
    MicahPsencik Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms...my favorite is their pancake syrup...I just had it on a turkey burger and steamed broccoli...yes, it sounds weird, but I like weird.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Loving all of the pumpkin spice stuff right now, too! I've tried the Frosted Mini wheats, Cheerios, Life, and Special K, and so far the Mini wheats are blowing them all away for me.
    DSC01652.JPG

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE DID THEY JUST COME OUT THIS YEAR? Tell me how they are!!!
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    DSC01652.JPG

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE DID THEY JUST COME OUT THIS YEAR? Tell me how they are!!!

Not sure if they're brand new this year, but I plan to have one tomorrow with lunch so I'll report back. :) I also saw some Little Debbie pumpkin brownies, and some caramel apple cupcakes. I resisted those items today, but I may not for long...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Birthday cake Keebler cookies were pretty good.

I might be the only one here, but I love Combat Crunch's Birthday Cake bar. I love how dense & how many layers it has. I only get a box when there's a huge sale going on.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    DSC01652.JPG

I didn't care for this product.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    rjzm5j5ubk7p.jpeg

Just found this at target

I just bought this yesterday at Wegmans! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy. Pumpkin spice ALL the things!

I saw reviews that this wasn't really that good so you guys will have to let me know what you think of it!!! I picked up the Pumpkin Cheerios at Walmart and LOVE them! Such a delicious blend of fall spices! Seriously, Cheerios has their stuff together!
    246oq9s.jpg

I was really excited to try this when I saw it, but I ended up gagging from it. Whatever spices they put in it, it's so spicy to the point where it almost tastes bitter. Would not recommend :/

ETA: I just realized you can't see the brand name, it's Healthy Choice.

What a shame, I LOVE burrito bowls (tried wawa, taco bell's cantina power bowl {still my favorite}, and Devour's), I definitely would have wasted my money on this until I saw your review! Thanks for saving me disappointment :/

Chipotle burrito bowls are one of my most favorite things in the world, so I understand how you feel! That's why I figured it was worth telling people.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Update the Kellogg's Pumpkin Spice Crunch is way more awesome as a dry snack!

Absolutely. I added some to my Wegmans pumpkin Greek yogurt for breakfast yesterday and it was yummy.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    DSC01652.JPG

Not sure if they're brand new this year, but I plan to have one tomorrow with lunch so I'll report back. :) I also saw some Little Debbie pumpkin brownies, and some caramel apple cupcakes. I resisted those items today, but I may not for long...

OK, I've never seen ANY of these things. I love me some of the LD pumpkin faces, though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried curate bars ?? The chocolate pistachio looks so good. Wondering if they are any good.

Same with oat mega bars anyone try them ? I want to try the white chocolate raspberry!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried curate bars ?? The chocolate pistachio looks so good. Wondering if they are any good.

Same with oat mega bars anyone try them ? I want to try the white chocolate raspberry!

Oatmega bars are on my short list of go-to bars! AVOID the dark chocolate ones, but all the other flavors are winners (especially the White Chocolate Raspberry and the Lemon Chia!).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

https://curatesnacks.com/nutrition-bars/salted-decadence-dark-chocolate-and-almonds I tried this thanks to Kroger's Free Friday Download. It's tasty, but not something I'd buy regularly thanks to the price tag.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I got a free sample of one of them. I like them. Just not filling for the price.
  • kaylasaurus
    kaylasaurus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

Oatmega bars are on my short list of go-to bars! AVOID the dark chocolate ones, but all the other flavors are winners (especially the White Chocolate Raspberry and the Lemon Chia!).

See I love the chocolate Oatmega flavors - especially the mint! Although I don't recall having the white choc ones. I will have to give them a try!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Oatmega! I've tried those, but honestly don't remember their flavor.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Mr. Big bar from Canada. This bar is awesome. Creamy peanut butter wafer and Carmel peanuts. Never had anything like it.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    7-11 peanut butter graham. New and top notch creamy peanut butter. 7-11 knows how to do peanut butter.
    tv101q2bxxl8.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    th?id=OIP.Me8aa0f5d93e7b5fc0f7d6cc5c07edaa2o0&pid=15.1

So good! I can't believe I never tried these before!

Slathered some of this on both of the Pop-Tarts

greentea.jpg

Tomorrow I plan on adding some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    7-11 peanut butter graham. New and top notch creamy peanut butter. 7-11 knows how to do peanut butter.
    tv101q2bxxl8.jpeg

Omg *drool*