New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Just tried Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. Very tasty, esp for 160 cals per serving.

I love the Blue Bell chocolate covered cherry! I haven't seen it for awhile though...think it may come out around Valentines Day.

The camouflage flavor they have been advertisings sounds amazing!

• ibamosaserreinas
    Options
    I'm really excited about the newFitbit Charge 2. It's on preesale right now.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Just tried Blue Bell Black Walnut ice cream. Very tasty, esp for 160 cals per serving.

I love the Blue Bell chocolate covered cherry! I haven't seen it for awhile though...think it may come out around Valentines Day.

I haven't seen that one yet. What's in it?
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    photo-1-3.jpg
    Had these this morning...they smell pretty incredible in the toaster. Had a nice subtle spice to them as well. I'd call these a win.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    Options

It is cream cheese, almond, and pistachio!
  • dragon_girl26
    Options

It is cream cheese, almond, and pistachio!

:open_mouth: I must find this! I'll be stalking the grocery stores until I do. That sounds amazing!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    http://cdn.bluebell.com/IceCreamFlavor?fid=135

It looks neat! I think I'll throw out the crappy ice cream I have right now and pick that up when I see it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    29322263886_e80efc940f_z.jpg?resize=550%2C510&ssl=1

I need these.

I didn't like the pumpkin pie Blizzard, but I do want to try the new apple pie Blizzard.
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    29322263886_e80efc940f_z.jpg?resize=550%2C510&ssl=1

I need these.

I didn't like the pumpkin pie Blizzard, but I do want to try the new apple pie Blizzard.

I had the apple pie last year. Definitely my pick of the two blizzards. I'm kinda biased towards apples, anyway, though, since its my favorite fruit, so...
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    92muwhtdv7tf.jpeg

Found these at Safeway tonight.

I know some people really aren't into the pumpkin spice everything during this time of year.

I am not one of those people and im literally taking my lunch break to go find these.

BRING ON THE PUMPKIN
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Found this in GNC today. Has anyone tried their cookies yet? I like Lenny & Larry's cookies I wonder how these compare o:
    tkncvp960lmj.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Found this in GNC today. Has anyone tried their cookies yet? I like Lenny & Larry's cookies I wonder how these compare o:
    tkncvp960lmj.jpg

Got that one at GNC yesterday - it's not bad. Very chewy. Tastes more like gingerbread. Not really worth the calories though.

I can't compare to the Lenny and Larry one as I haven't tried that one yet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Really good
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg
    My trip to gnc. I passed on the cookies because of the damn serving size. All but the oatmeal boxes were 13.49 before sale.
  • Francl27
    edited September 2016
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg
    My trip to gnc. I passed on the cookies because of the damn serving size. All but the oatmeal boxes were 13.49 before sale.

Yeah I got the cookies (single servings) to try them as it was BOGO 50% but I won't buy them again. They need to make smaller ones...

I got the Oh Yeah birthday cake bar and a muscle brownie too. At least I didn't break the bank. Can't stand Quest since they changed the recipe unfortunately.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    tkncvp960lmj.jpg

That looks awesome!

I haven't been to GNC in ages.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg

Yeah I got the cookies (single servings) to try them as it was BOGO 50% but I won't buy them again. They need to make smaller ones...

I got the Oh Yeah birthday cake bar and a muscle brownie too. At least I didn't break the bank. Can't stand Quest since they changed the recipe unfortunately.

GNC carries the single serving complete cookies now?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    tkncvp960lmj.jpg

Got that one at GNC yesterday - it's not bad. Very chewy. Tastes more like gingerbread. Not really worth the calories though.

Darn this looks sooooooo good. Definitely deceiving lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    This was really good. I love walnut flavor in my milk. 61clqzg75rdd.jpg
  • Francl27
    edited September 2016
    Options
    tkncvp960lmj.jpg

Darn this looks sooooooo good. Definitely deceiving lol.

I'm not overly fond of gingerbread, so... I had the Oh yeah! birthday cake bar (PMS. What can I say) and it tasted kinda similar too. Not really my thing I guess.
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg

GNC carries the single serving complete cookies now?

I checked out two in NYC yesterday and they both had some, just not all the flavors (only the second one had the birthday cake one).