New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    m7s7pttu2smk.jpg

Whoever told me about this company, thank you, I'm obsessed. The cake mix is great.
    They just announced on Facebook a chocolate version and the labels are still being printed but they released 50 first come first serve to try before everyone! I just ordered 2 single serve ones, it came to about $13 with shipping but as long as I don't make it a habit it could be worse! I can't wait to try it, just wanted to let everyone here know so they can grab up what's left!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited September 2016
    I really want to try walnut milk! Cashew milk is great, better flavor than cow's milk to be honest, but variety~

I know I could make my own, but that would just be more expensive. :/
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I ordered the chile mocha from Starbucks and loved it! The spice hit me more towards the end, but it would really help during the winter months.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg
    My trip to gnc. I passed on the cookies because of the damn serving size. All but the oatmeal boxes were 13.49 before sale.

What do you think of the newest Quest flavor?
  • hgycta
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg
    My trip to gnc. I passed on the cookies because of the damn serving size. All but the oatmeal boxes were 13.49 before sale.

I wasn't crazy about the oatmeal cookie flavor in quest labs but I also tried it since the release and actually liked it a lot more (also noticed the calories were more than the version tested in quest labs)! Definitely a lot softer and more enjoyable in my opinion than some of their other flavors but it's not something I'd say you should go run to buy unless you got a good sale, there's other just as good protein bars out there in my opinion.
  • ashleyfovargue
    ashleyfovargue Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2016
    ckbwkgm167qz.jpeg
    Strictly speaking these aren't new but well worth checking out. Lots of different varieties but this one my favourite. They are a tad pricey for what they are but I've seen them on offer a few times and tend to grab them then.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    ckbwkgm167qz.jpeg
    Strictly speaking these aren't new but well worth checking out. Lots of different varieties but this one my favourite. They are a tad pricey for what they are but I've seen them on offer a few times and tend to grab them then.

I had no idea that Graze made that kind of stuff! Watch out though, if it's like the flapjacks, it's probably way more calories than what the package says...

I finally got to try the Muscle Brownie (triple chocolate - decent for the calories), and the Lenny and Larry birthday cake cookie, and I enjoyed it.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg

I like how your snack bars are buckled up for safety... :smile:
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member

It was ok. It definitely has the oatmeal texture with a hint of cinnamon. My first bite made me think of the cinnamon roll bar. The chocolate chunks were a little underwhelming flavor-wise. I thought it was a walnut at first but there is no walnuts in this bar. I think if I mold it into a cookie first I would have a better time with it. Something about an oatmeal bar vs cookie. I stick to the cookie dough and chocolate chuck as my favorites. I'm not too picky though so I will finish these.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Harvest Snaps Snapeas ♥ they're half the calories chips are (1 crisp is 5cals compared to most chips, which are 10cals) and I find them incredibly satisfying; a nice treat! One portion is 110cals and the whole bag (which I is more than I want to eat in one sitting) is about 3 portions. Also, I love the Smartfood Delight Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn tastes great and is only 35cals per cup.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    I finally found the Pumpkin Cheerios & the Light & Fit Pumpkin yogurt. They are so good!!
  • ashleyfovargue
    ashleyfovargue Posts: 21 Member
    Picked this up in Sainbury's in UK. Never be as good as home made jerky but this one of the better commercial shop bought efforts I've tried. They also have a Thai chilli flavour.zuygusaromiw.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    xmarye wrote: »
    Harvest Snaps Snapeas ♥ they're half the calories chips are (1 crisp is 5cals compared to most chips, which are 10cals) and I find them incredibly satisfying; a nice treat! One portion is 110cals and the whole bag (which I is more than I want to eat in one sitting) is about 3 portions. Also, I love the Smartfood Delight Sea Salted Caramel Popcorn tastes great and is only 35cals per cup.

All of the flavors are awesome with the exception of the Mango.
  • hgycta
    fet4ixhkfkbn.jpg
    All month of September you can download chick-fil-a's app and get a free breakfast sandwich so I got the egg white grill finally and I'm very impressed! The bacon egg and cheese muffin I tried earlier last month was such a disappointment with hardly any egg but this had plentiful amounts of everything and was very well balanced. I love how much heartier the whole wheat muffin was than McDonald's muffin sandwich which isn't whole wheat, and even the cheese tasted high quality and was perfect!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    g2fsxbe90wut.jpeg

I love that you've got your Quest bars buckled in. LOL Safety first!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    fet4ixhkfkbn.jpg
    All month of September you can download chick-fil-a's app and get a free breakfast sandwich so I got the egg white grill finally and I'm very impressed! The bacon egg and cheese muffin I tried earlier last month was such a disappointment with hardly any egg but this had plentiful amounts of everything and was very well balanced. I love how much heartier the whole wheat muffin was than McDonald's muffin sandwich which isn't whole wheat, and even the cheese tasted high quality and was perfect!

Does it also have chicken on it? It looks tasty!
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    I got the oatmeal chocolate chip Quest bars this weekend and I liked them!

They definitely tasted "oatmeal-y" to me so they were a win in my books. I can take or leave the cookie dough ones but I thought these were better by a wide margin. My favourite Quest flavours are the banana nut muffin, apple pie, and cinnamon roll though, so I'm not really a chocolate person in this regard and my opinion might be terrible for that reason.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    At Wal-Mart I bought this

f19d9e7b-3060-4a3f-b222-289aafde08c0_3.7cbfd395cb3c0e93023db85fa90efcb1.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Will probably eat this for dinner & let you know what I think later.