What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    VT802VT wrote: »
    Wanted to make this thread for motivationial purposes more than anything but they don't all have to be super positive! More of what came as a surprise. I'll start..

- how much confidence it will actually bring, especially when strangers start treating you like royalty all of a sudden!

- Sitting (particularly in baths) and laying (particularly in beds) will become ever increasingly uncomfortable.

- how vain you will become! I can't walk past a mirror without checking how I look nowadays!

Your turn!

It feels really good to be small, if only people could understand how great it actually feels...i'm 6'2" and am 208lbs and feel like crap compared to when i was 170.
    I completely understand your feelings!
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    How creepy you'd find discovering you have bones - I can feel each and every one of my vertebrae, from head to coccyx. Yuck!

I know it's just weird. Last week I noticed just how defined my ribs and the spaces in between have become, I never really noticed before. Every once in a while I can also feel what I think is my heartbeat in my abdomen, just below the ribcage, near the diaphragm. It freaked me out really bad the first time.

Yep, that's another gross thing - I can see my body puslating (where the pulses should be) - wrists, ankles, just below the sternum. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!