Options

Replies

• Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
  • mazarasltm
    mazarasltm Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi MFPers, very first post on the forums. I'm a 41 y/o male from Paris' suburbs. Lost 33 lbs so far, 44 lbs left.
    andympanda wrote: »
    I actually look forward to most medical tests. I love to see the improved results. At least I do not mind needles, and am too young (for a few years) for a colonoscopy.

I can't wait for blood tests, I almost begged my doc for a blood test prescription last time I saw him. I love to see improvements as well, I'm almost in the normal range for most of the tests now. Like most of us here, I completely changed my lifestyle recently, I went from being heavy drinker/junk food fed/smoker/sleep on the couch to eating clean, be sober, drastically reduced tobacco and started training almost everyday. Born again :smile:

Have a nice day everyone.

Welcome. 40 and 41 very important numbers. Welcome to born again. Aint the new you thrilling?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!