30 day plank challenge starting 5th Sept

Options

Replies

• DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - decided not to rest 3 sets of 40 seconds done!!

Well done!!! I am having a rest day today - from everything in fact - not been feeling brill with my ME - guess I have been pushing it a little much - hoping to get back on it big time tomorrow - including a few sets - yes SETS - of planks!! watch this space lol!!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 7 - 45 secs done!! Followed by 30secs, then 20 secs!!!! Not bad considering this time last week I was struggling with 20 secs!!! :s bring on week 2!!! Good luck guys!!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Omg @DebbieNeedham1 you rock girl!!!!! Way to go!!!!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Day 7 done!! 2 45 second planks!! Took a plank selfie but deleted it...lol! I looks like a wrinkled old dinosaur.... :p
  • fitnactive
    fitnactive Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!! Great progress so far everyone!
  • gw186
    gw186 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Days 1-7 done. Funny how little planking it takes to feel it.
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done here too. I was totally looking at the clock after 20 sec, but I made it!
  • stillwaters6615
    Options
    So I did planks for a few days, with extras thrown in to encourage my son and husband to join me. Ha ha these guys are so easily challenged when they see chubby me planking apparently effortlessly lol So then I missed the last two days. A full weekend of family activities preoccupied me. Will start up Monday. I actually found the planks easy. I must be in better shape then I thought. I swim a lot, so my arms are sturdy now, lol, but I'm still round in the middle.
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Everyone is doing great!!! well done guys!!! @stillwaters6615 - great you are getting your family involved!! I have been spreading the love also he he - including my best friend who had never planked before!! He only made it to 18 secs!! so he is now joining in too!!! ;)

Day 8 done - 45 followed by an extra 30 and a 20 for good measure!!!

After just a week I am definitely starting to see an improvement in my body - yay!!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    I am so proud of you @DebbieNeedham1 !!! You are doing awesome as is everyone else!!!

Day 8. 2 -45 second planks
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    ah thanks @Joanna2012B - I am proud of all of us!!! And 2 45 secs!!! WOW!!! well done!! B)
  • Jacquitheelder
    Jacquitheelder Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done!
  • fitnactive
    Options
    One day off and I almost forgot--haha! Day 7 done!
  • KevinYoukillus
    KevinYoukillus Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Whoops, it's still the 12th here, I missed Day 7, darn it! I can still do Day 8! I just did one big one to failure, I didn't even use a watch... I counted 15 super deep and slow breaths, about 6 seconds each breath, so 90s is still my one-off limit.
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 9 - 60 secs done - followed by 30s then 20s - ooofffff was tricky lol!!! Goal tomoz is to do the 60secs in one then to add on extras to make a total of 2 mins!! Let's do it!!! he he o:)
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Day 9 - 60 seconds 45 seconds and 30 seconds. Boy was I shaking...LOL

You are rocking it @DebbieNeedham1 !!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 9 - 60 seconds 45 seconds and 30 seconds. Boy was I shaking...LOL

You are rocking it @DebbieNeedham1 !!!

WOW!!! right back at ya hun!!! that's AMAZING!!! I bet you were shaking!! Something for me to aim for - I did struggle with mine today I have to say!! we will have abs of steel by the end he he he :D
  • fitnactive
    Options
    Day 8 done!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 10 60 secs done - feeling very tired today - with the ME I have to be careful - so I left it there for today - hopefully will be back on the sets tomoz...
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    Day10 same @DebbieNeedham1 only left it at 1?60 second plank! My body is exhausted right now...on 4 hours of sleep :s