40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,897 Member
    Worked late last night and up early - had NO zip or pep for a workout...just worked all day, instead. So, I am zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

BUT I GOT MY HORMONES TODAY!!

So, HRT-virginity ends TONIGHT....cannot WAIT! BOOM!
  • kayfhoward1
    kayfhoward1 Posts: 63 Member
    47 here. I just recently came back to MFP after an extended absence. Almost at the half century mark and decided it's time (way past time) to get my butt in gear. Came back in at just under 250. My goal is 100, give or take, gone. Not really looking at a time frame since I'm just gettin' back on the horse so to speak. I've been trying to walk regularly at a pretty good clip. I can't go very far just yet but hey, it's forward motion. I've also been doing body weight here and there to try and get some strength training in. We'll see how it goes.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Have been riding my bike and going to the gym as usual the last few day!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    "P90X2 X2 Shoulders + Arms & X2 Ab Ripper"=Done!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    STS: Back and Triceps done!
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    If you like dance fitness, I normally workout with Dance Fitness with Jessica; but, last night I found someone different to workout with, The Fitness Marshall. It was fun and crazy; really made me sweat. You can check him and Dance Fitness with Jessica out on YouTube.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    If you like dance fitness, I normally workout with Dance Fitness with Jessica; but, last night I found someone different to workout with, The Fitness Marshall. It was fun and crazy; really made me sweat. You can check him and Dance Fitness with Jessica out on YouTube.

Love, love, love him!
  • malissa4831
    malissa4831 Posts: 1 Member
    Quick question, as I'm new to MyFitnessPal, how do I join this group ? I'm 40+.
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    ^^you just did! :)
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,933 Member
    Got in a decent paddle today despite the tide being super low and getting my board's fin stuck at one point. Still got in over three miles. Wanted to go further, but I knew the other routes would be even more shallow, so I ended my paddle after an hour. Interestingly I saw a ton of large fish today. Guess they knew the fishermen couldn't get them due to the shallow water so they had a free for all swim. Must go out earlier tomorrow so I am not out during the super low tide again. Still a good day. :)
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Quick question, as I'm new to MyFitnessPal, how do I join this group ? I'm 40+.

Welcome, just post away!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi everyone!!! How is it going? Worked on my guns today. I feel low energy though. Have a great Thursday!
  • gam3rguy
    "P90X2 X2 Yoga"=Done!
  • fabfarmer
    fabfarmer Posts: 13 Member
    hi! new here! and new to 40 as well. just turned this passed august. trying to lose 50 lbs of baby weight from last year. it wasn't this hard to do when I was 20!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    STS Legs done! I thought I will be melting into nothingness by the end of the workout! oh boy! have not sweated so much in so long!
  • gam3rguy
    "P90X2 X2 Recovery + Mobility"=Done!