Team Feelin' Nauti (closed group)

Options

Replies

• DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    The challenge is all about motivation to be a healthier and fit you, so taking a day or two to listen to your body and take care of it is nothing to apologize for.

Dee said it perfectly. Rest up and don't be sorry about it! :)

And I just looked at the spreadsheet... wow, you guys are killing it today! I'm seriously amazed.

Yes on all counts! Never apologize for doing what's right for your body! /hugs

I'm so proud of you guys! We burned an extra 1284 calories more than we did on the last double day!! Our total, doubled miles were 485.56! Feelin' Nauti kicks some major booty! har har! :glasses:

Rez83 rocked out the highest burn yet, 2433! WOW! :drinker:

We also had several crew mates who broke the 1k mark. Cheers to Niveous, oxavecamourxo, ZannahDia, and EliteDeeDee! :drinker:

Big hugs to those who are down with illness and injuries this week. The scurvy'll wear off soon and everyone will be ship shape just in time for us to win this! :wink:

I'm turning the mileage in to Lee now, so we can see our yacht pulling ahead in the morning. Nite. ya scallywags!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Someone tell me what place we're in. I cant see the map!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    It looks like we are in 5th place! Is that right? Someone else confirm my eyes.

And did you get my numbers? Sorry I didn't post them here last night. I haven't been on much in the last couple of days. I need to get my act together.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Someone tell me what place we're in. I cant see the map!

We're in sixth place. There's four boats way out in the lead and then one boat just barely out in front of us. :)
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Thanks Niveous and Marcia! 6th place is still an improvement! Woohoo!

Marcia, I did get your numbers, but I'm off somewhere by 53 cals. I'll just have to add them in today.
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    have a great monring everyone!! cant wait to work hard today after work! lets do this!!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Thank you to those of you who turned in your pledges. However, I don't think there will be a challenge today. Go ahead with your bad selves and knock out what you can, though!

One little gripe/request and then I'm moving on to my usual carefree self. I would really appreciate it if you updated me of your calorie burn in some way when you are finished exercising for the day. Also, update me if you are not exercising for the day. I need to see a zero so that I'm not waiting on a number that isn't coming. My absolute preferred method is for you to go ahead and update your column on the spreadsheet. Aside from that, send me a message or post it here. It takes time for me to go to individual diaries to find calorie burns for the day. Some days i have time, but not always.

Our yacht is farther behind then it should be this morning because the spreadsheet is missing several entries. I'll let you guys get it sorted and when the spreadsheet is full, I'll turn in the numbers to Lee.

Obviously, several of you have been on top of it from the get go. So please disregard the above and thank you for your work

Please return to your regularly scheduled awesomeness that is Team Feelin Nauti. Let's keep our flippie floppies on and kick some *kitten*!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    What to look forward to this week:
    Ok

First sorry about not getting the Sunday game sorted, I ran out of time, plus a few people rightly pointed out that that game was being more about luck and not actually rowing the world.

SO this weeks games

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I see that weekends tends to be one of the hardest ones to keep focus and get a good work out in............. so I hope by it being triple day it will give us all time to look at our work outs and PLAN !

ALSO anyone looking for a new team member or if anyone want to join, please post here so people can get teamed up !

Hope you are all liking the game !
    PLEASE BUMP

Lee....
  • Niveous
    Options
    So I totally set my alarm for 8AM to get ready to workout for the challenge this morning... and I'm not gonna lie, as soon as I saw the challenge was called off, I immediately went back to bed. :P Normally I would've done my workout anyway, but it being Sunday and that lovely time of the month, my motivation to get up and workout was slim to none. I'll do something today though, I promise! :D I'm looking forward to these challenges throughout the week too!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Sorry coach, I totally forgot to post again. I burned 158 yesterday.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    Thanks!
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    July 16th is triple miles???????? THAT'S SO LAME! I'm going to miss it! We're leaving here the 15th & driving across the country!!!!! I guess I will just have to bring my weights & do curls in the car. lol
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    547 today. It was a hot one already when I went out this morning! I might have to get at it even earlier tomorrow. Or just do a 100% gym workout, which I hate doing in the Summer.
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    July 16th is triple miles???????? THAT'S SO LAME! I'm going to miss it! We're leaving here the 15th & driving across the country!!!!! I guess I will just have to bring my weights & do curls in the car. lol

LMAO! Wear a really big sweatband, play some 80s music and chug water so hard you spill it all ober yourself! :p Yes. I get weird ideas/visuals sometimes. :p
  • rez83
    rez83 Posts: 7
    Options
    ate bad today D: least I got some exercise in today
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    7/1 198.6
    7/4 200 :( Hope it's muscle from my BBL

7/11 197 Yay!!
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    The challenge was cancelled!??!?!? Haha well I guess I should really read this thing more to stay updated. Oh well, I still feel good about burning more than 1000 calories. :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    07/01: 165.2
    07/04: 164.0
    07/11: 166.4
    07/18:
    07/25:
    07/31: [Goal: 159]

:grumble:
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options

LMAO! Wear a really big sweatband, play some 80s music and chug water so hard you spill it all ober yourself! :p Yes. I get weird ideas/visuals sometimes. :p

Hahaha. I don't think that will help, but it will be very funny!! lol

Can you imagine if you were on a road trip & looked over at the car next to you & saw that???? lol
  • Niveous
    Options
    07/01: 192.4
    07/04: 191
    07/11: 191

To be honest, I'm normally up 1-2 lbs during that time of the month, so I'm just happy to be weighing the same at the moment. It makes me think that there is a loss hiding in there somewhere.... hopefully!