What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That you (could) literally become obsessed with everything related to fitness. Most of your conversations (that you enjoy) are related to what classes you and others have taken that were great, how much you are lifting, etc. Meeting over exercise (instead of lunch) is your norm..
  • Lovoas
    Lovoas Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    After you've lost 20lbs you're officially a certified trainer and are ready to take on clients. If you've lost 50lbs you can now make a transformation post daily with the worst possible picture of yourself compared to your current best!

Everyone thinks you have some magic pill in your back pocket that your hiding from them! once you start to put on muscle you're on steroids cause they've been working out for 2 weeks and don't look the same .. there you are grinding for 5 *kitten* years and now that you're progressing you're on steroids.

If you do a bulk cycle you instantly quit working out and everyone will ask you why you quit or make inappropriate comments about you gaining weight. You try to explain a bulk and they go back to you using steroids

I've seriously had these conversations with people in my office....

Man. I can relate. I get accused of doing drugs frequently.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Lovoas wrote: »
    After you've lost 20lbs you're officially a certified trainer and are ready to take on clients. If you've lost 50lbs you can now make a transformation post daily with the worst possible picture of yourself compared to your current best!

Everyone thinks you have some magic pill in your back pocket that your hiding from them! once you start to put on muscle you're on steroids cause they've been working out for 2 weeks and don't look the same .. there you are grinding for 5 *kitten* years and now that you're progressing you're on steroids.

If you do a bulk cycle you instantly quit working out and everyone will ask you why you quit or make inappropriate comments about you gaining weight. You try to explain a bulk and they go back to you using steroids

I've seriously had these conversations with people in my office....

Man. I can relate. I get accused of doing drugs frequently.

The general population are generally ignorant about any form of resistance training!
  • History1027
    History1027 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That once you are seasoned on MFP you wish there was a friend request filter for ppl at it less than a month. They all add me and go red soon after

YES!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!