What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    That once you are seasoned on MFP you wish there was a friend request filter for ppl at it less than a month. They all add me and go red soon after

In a way there is You can order your friends in order of last login in. The ones that have not logged in for months are on the last page.
    I do this monthly to get rid of friends that have stopped using MFP. I use a three months line there. Under that I count as potential long holidays and or people starting again in that timeframe.

Hey thanks! I didn't realize this!
  • History1027
    History1027 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    No one told me that, even though I'm still a good 30lbs from a healthy weight and still have a fat belly, I'd WANT to wear closer-fitting clothing! I don't like my bulges being on show, but I dislike the look of baggy clothes even more now that I'm finally getting a visible waist again!

It's true what someone said above, about loose clothes making you look bigger. I used to hide behind baggy tops but now I don't want to. :) I wear old, loose clothing around the house because my cats will climb on me and ruin good things otherwise, but every time I get changed to leave the house and put on something slimmer fitting I feel like a different person. :)

This is so me right now. JUST pulled out my sweaters and they all looks SO big just because I use to like baggy!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!