What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are

1. Reach 199 by January 1.
    2. Run the Jingle Bell Jog 5k in my town in December.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    To be unstuck on my bench press.
  • tnzk
    tnzk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    TheBlizz35 wrote: »
    TheBlizz35 wrote: »
    Can't wait to break into the 150's range--Haven't been there in nearly 30 years. It will also put me in the normal BMI range.

Just realized that I can probably wear tights again too. I gave up trying to find ones that would fit when I was heavier, but at this point, I look forward to shopping for some and maybe having the guts to wear them with a skirt or dress that is above the knees. :blush:

Well -- i can't believe it but I lost 4.6 pounds this week. So that means I hit the goal and I'm now in the normal BMI range for the first time in 27 years. And to celebrate, yesterday I bought two pairs of tights and am now looking for that cute dress or skirt to wear with them.

Next goals:

1) Lose 7.6 more pounds and I will hit the 100 lb weight loss mark (really hoping that's by Thankgiving).
    2) Lose two more for a total of 9.6 pounds and I will achieve Lifetime status at Weight Watchers.

Wow well done!
  • Akrunr49
    Akrunr49 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I want to fit back into my pre pregnancy jeans. I was 150 pounds to start and I got up to 218 pounds. A ton of water weight as 30 came off extremely fast. I joined MFP at 182 a month and a half ago and I'm now 170. I give myself the end of the month and I'll be in the mid 160s so maybe then???? If not then definitely by Christmas when I reach the 150s. I know I can do this. :smile:
  • alexisslolypop
    alexisslolypop Posts: 4,593 Member
    Options
    To fit into my black dress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!