Replies

• miw14
    miw14 Posts: 43
    Options
    Today, I did 2004 stairs going up! =)
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    450/1800 for me. Doing the staIrs AFTER Zumba not so smart. I'm not sure if I'll be able to move tomorrow!
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Woo-woo! 770 stairs for day one. Bring on tomorrow!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    305 more for a total of 605! Going for it again in half an hour!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    52/1800 yeah since new ruling went in that killed me... blah! :( sorry guys i'll do better tomorrow
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Today was my day off from work so I tried to do my stairs here at home (I live in an upstairs apt and its exactly 15 steps to the top) I did my 300 steps today. I wanted to do more but there was a weird guy in the laundry room watching me the whole time... creepy! I wonder if he was a zombie thinking about eating my brains! Quick throw me a baseball bat!
    300 down 1500 to go :-)
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Im a little ticked that I did 1200stairs this morning and had a really bad day and came home to check the threads just to discover only upstairs count and not down stairs...so I wasn't happy with my new 600 number, so I went back out and did another 600 so my number would be 1200 again (that's 2400stairs all together)...anyone using a stair climber has a complete unfair advantage because they can go the same number of steps as me in half the time and not be as sore.

On another note...there is the stair treadmill, running up stairs, step ups, and aerobic step to choose from in system. Step ups-vigorous effort burns about the same calories as running up stairs, and aerobic step and treadmill stairs burn about the same calories... but the difference between the two groups is several hundred calories..

I did 2400 stairs in 30minutes..grr I mean 1200 stairs LOL...im seeing other ppl doing way less stairs in double the time it took me... I was going really fast, sweating balls...I did in 5minute incriments or so and each time I sweated equally as much as the first...im just trying to be realistic with myself so I logged it as aerobic step cuz it burned the least calories... but step ups vigorous sounds more like what I was doing but burns almost double the calories...im just not sure what to enter, one way ill be really far underestimating and the other ill be really far overestimating... ugh wish I could afford a hrm
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Day one 1000 step-ups completed
    GO Team Explosives!!!!
  • amber_bamber
    amber_bamber Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    300/1800 stairs done....got a late start today
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Has there not been a post created for the team Melee?
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    awesome dun 830/1800

1000 DONE! :bigsmile:
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    After work tonight I did an additional 200 steps.

I work nights...so my times might be a little off from everyone else's...

Anyway, just want to say that I have the most amazing, supportive teammates and we are going to set this city on fire!

Thank you everyone from Team Explosives!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    For anyone who doesn't have access to inside stairs and doesn't want to climb stairs in 100 degree heat, here's what I did.

I had a few old college text books laying around. You know, like the one from that art appreciation class that you HAD to take in order to graduate, but at the end of the semester, of course, the bookstore wouldn't buy back your textbooks. Well, I securely duct taped four of them together to give me a height of 6 inches.

That's my stair. I can't go super fast on it, but it gets the job done. Plus, it gives a new use to that Modern Theory of Art book haha
    I'm sure it would work with old phone books or anything else you don't mind covering in duct tape.

Also, I missed yesterday's stairs - didn't check the thread to see that I had been added! Soooo I'll be doing at least 600 steps today up my little silver block. 150 down, 450 to go! GO TEAM RANGED!
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    WOO. I did 320 yesterday and I'm aiming for 300 today. A little tougher than I thought. LOL.
  • Faete
    Faete Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    1085 yesterday
    445 today - maybe more after dinner - I have a flight of 15 stairs to run up and down at home :D

Fae XX
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Got my 300up stairs done this morning :)
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Managed my 300 stairs today by running up the stairs in my mums and dads house (neighbours will think im mad lol) took me 10.55 minutes :).

Running total of 1478+300 = 1778

Go team Explosives!!!!!

P.S tried and tried and tried to get our thing in my signature and its not working, anyone know what im doing wrong i copied and pasted the link from page 2, Thanks x
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Managed my 300 stairs today by running up the stairs in my mums and dads house (neighbours will think im mad lol) took me 10.55 minutes :).

Running total of 1478+300 = 1778

Go team Explosives!!!!!

P.S tried and tried and tried to get our thing in my signature and its not working, anyone know what im doing wrong i copied and pasted the link from page 2, Thanks x

Change the and to lowercase
  • agreenmess
    agreenmess Posts: 94
    Options
    YAY!! Thank you x
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    I know Team Explosives doesn't have an official Captain yet, but some of us agreed we needed a forum, so I started one.

So Explosives, if you didn't see my update, this is the forum link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/288635-challenge-of-the-living-dead-team-explosives-closed

see you there :)