What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• SkyMaiden007
    SkyMaiden007 Posts: 25 Member
    Baxie23 wrote: »
    + That I would love giving and getting hugs. I used to hide from them because I was embarrassed that I was so wide.

I love giving and getting hugs, and people have commented on how nice I am to cuddle :)

So, I kind of go with it.
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2016
    That people will try to get you to stop losing weight before your ready to. I have had two people tell me already I don't need to lose 'much more'. I have lost 95 pounds. Even with that weight loss I still need to lose 39 more pounds to get to where I am no longer over weight. That is at the high end of a normal weight bmi.

I started this journey to go the distance. Not give up when everyone else thinks I should. I am doing this for me not them.

I got that recently from a stranger. I just said thank you but my back says otherwise :) Some people, I doubt most say it to be mean in anyway but it's socially awkward and not appropriate to say to someone.
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Baggy....shoes?!
    Yep. Me too. Less weight bearing down on them I think. Frankly I'll take any excuse to buy new ones.

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    yes my feet when down a size to a size and a half an's I still have 80 pounds to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!