What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    edited November 2016
    That people will try to get you to stop losing weight before your ready to. I have had two people tell me already I don't need to lose 'much more'. I have lost 95 pounds. Even with that weight loss I still need to lose 39 more pounds to get to where I am no longer over weight. That is at the high end of a normal weight bmi.

I started this journey to go the distance. Not give up when everyone else thinks I should. I am doing this for me not them.

I got that recently from a stranger. I just said thank you but my back says otherwise :) Some people, I doubt most say it to be mean in anyway but it's socially awkward and not appropriate to say to someone.
  • Julieagain
    Julieagain Posts: 37 Member
    Baggy....shoes?!
    Yep. Me too. Less weight bearing down on them I think. Frankly I'll take any excuse to buy new ones.

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    yes my feet when down a size to a size and a half an's I still have 80 pounds to go!
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    - Being cold all the time....it hasn't gotten better with time for me. I lost the majority of my weigth 7 years ago AND I"M STILL COLD ALL THE TIME!
    - The confidence to do and learn new things. I became a Zumba instructor a couple of years ago and recently got my personal training liscene after a Zumba ending injury.
    - The amazing community of people you integrate into when you decide to make healthier food and exercise choices.

This makes me even more excited because I'm hot all the time now
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    I reject the notion that anyone is NOT worthy of my respect until they show me otherwise.
    So, you respect people you've never met?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!