Replies

• marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
  • Crystalftw
    Crystalftw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look beautiful!! Thanks for sharing, sooooo inspiring!
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations and thanks for being an inspiration to others!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for NEVER giving up and losing all this weight, you are beautiful, and in my opinion, you do not need to lose any more weight. Good job overcoming your IDIOT ex!! WOOT WOOT!! now you can move on to a better man, much better :flowerforyou:
  • kendah
    kendah Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am also 5'4 and started at 267 lbs. I have been stuck around 185 - 190 for about a year. I just recently rededicated myself to eating correctly but have exercised all along. I started P90x last night and I am training for my second half marathon. Hopefully during this journey I will lose the remaining 60 lbs that I would love to see go. I have a question for you- Do you have loose skin? I already do but I have heard that once your body fat gets low enough you start losing the skin problem a little too. I have no delusions that it will all go away without surgery but I am hoping that the surgery will be minor.

Your blog is very encouraging and I hope to join you soon!!
  • imacheeks
    imacheeks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Many Blessings to You.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I was asked if I have any loose skin. Great question. Not much of any at all. Just my abs a bit from having 3 babies and a little under my chin area. I think my abs will only improve as I workout more and eat clean!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! For all of the kind words. It touches me greatly. It does NOT come off over night. I lost 70 the first 12 months then the rest has come off slowly.

PESEVERANCE is the key and if you mess up one day and don't eat perfect or don't exercise just look in the mirror the next morning and tell yourself that you are worth the fight.

I HATED healthy veggies. I had to find ways to eat better. One great tip I got was sprinkling brown sugar on them in the pan right before they were done. It was sooo yummy I was hooked and now I will cook a huge plate full of veggies and eat all of it!!!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    ah-mazing!!! such an inspiration!!! thank you for sharing and posting!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are looking smashing
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story with all of us, it is very inspirational!
    Congratulations!

I hope to be able to post success pictures one day, but I have such a long way to go still. Reading stories like this help me stay motivated when I am just not feeling like its even worth trying.
    Thanks again!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Gosh you look fantastic... But what is more is that I bet you FEEL fantastic!

and I hate to even say anything because your ex should matter to you about as much as a fly on a piece of cow crap but I hope you told him to shove it.

You are gorgeous, be so very proud!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.....you look awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job!
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    In all dear respect your ex sounds like right tosser!

On the plus side well done you! A fab story and I love your inspirational speech that will help others on here, you come across so passionate about getting others to reach their goal too.

So refreshing - keep uo the good work!!

xxx
  • loriallgood
    Options
    I just began my weightloss journey yet again. Thanks for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration to me!! I have about 106 pounds to lose. It is very overwhelming if I think about it. I'm trying to think in small steps. May God continue to bless you and your kids!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!!!
  • ncturbogirl
    ncturbogirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Keep it up! You deserve so much better than someone that would say that anyway. Hugs!!! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You are gorgeous!Thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!