Before and After pics 247 to 139 and still going

Options

Replies

• randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are beautiful and such and inspiration!
  • thehunger
    thehunger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your perseverance and positive attitude are really inspiring!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look absolutely incredible.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    0710111652-1.jpg

Thank you everyone for all of the kind words. It means alot to me. I just haven't had much support while trying to do this. Single mamas on here I know you are hearing me.

Most of all get healthy for your children. These are my youngest two. I HAD to get healthy for my 3 babies. There wasn't even a question about it. It HAD to be done.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am loving this post!!

The ex is SO not worth your time and - quite honestly - I bet his new gal pal gains some of the pounds you have lost. Something about being with a soulless jackwagon just makes some people wanna eat sometimes.

This is a great inspiration! I am 5'4" - started in February on MFP and I am down a little over 20 pounds. I love to see similar height / weight stories - very helpful to know about the plateau's, etc.

Thank you for sharing and GREAT JOB!!!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You've worked so hard and your look fantastic! I know you feel great!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Very inspiring.... oh and one more thing.... F* him. You are gorgeous- inside and out!
  • luv2shop2011
    luv2shop2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and absolutely beautiful. I come to the success page everyday to get motivated and you WOW'd me today.
  • ebmondragon
    ebmondragon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your gorgeous and most definetly an inspiration . I have given up on mg weight loss ,but its time for me to stay motivated and get myself in shape .
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! Bet your kids are so proud of u!! And bet ur ex is regretting his decision, leaving a beautiful wife and gorgeous kids. Good riddance to bad rubbish :drinker:
  • brittanyb00
    brittanyb00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Not to mention, years younger! :smile:
  • Mekob25
    Mekob25 Posts: 88
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! Thank you for sharing :happy:
  • jenny_fur
    jenny_fur Posts: 73
    Options
    BEAUTIFULY done!!
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, an inspiration. Congratulations on your success and you so deserve a better man than the one you had!
  • okrockon
    okrockon Posts: 25
    Options
    that is truly inspiring. my start weight was 246 and I'm down to 187, it's so frickin hard, it's so good to see someone else did it. I wanna be where you are! thank you for sharing!!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job, I hope to get to a goal similar to yours!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    so you where married to a troll, huh? Well he must be dying right now because you look fantastic. Thank you for sharing because it helps me out so much to read these stories. Thank you for giving me hope
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!