million dollar ideas

Options

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I think there needs to be cupcake delivery services.

Uber already did that.
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    And I think the man delivering them should be gorgeous and muscular and have no shirt on. He will deliver the cupcakes and I deleted the rest. Let's just say I don't want jail bars. But man id so order *kitten* cupcakes right now.....

Sorry. I already have a job.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I think there needs to be cupcake delivery services. For those hormonal times in a woman's life when she could literally kill for a cupcake but doesn't want to get out of her sweats and go in public.
    The cupcake delivery company should also offer alcoholic beverages.

Also, I may be hormonal atm.

And I think the man delivering them should be gorgeous and muscular and have no shirt on. He will deliver the cupcakes and I deleted the rest. Let's just say I don't want jail bars. But man id so order *kitten* cupcakes right now.....

We need a good name for it.

I presume this will be adult based only..

Whipped
    Cupcakin' Around
    Guilty Pleasures Cupcakes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I think there needs to be cupcake delivery services. For those hormonal times in a woman's life when she could literally kill for a cupcake but doesn't want to get out of her sweats and go in public.

Whipped
    Cupcakin' Around

Yes adult based only...of course!!! And they only deliver to people that @melmelw03 and I approve of. Because if we don't like someone that person doesn't get one of our cupcake guys deliveries.

I hope I am on the approved list! Only for cupcakes of course. Never mind that I may smear it all over his chest and it eat that way though...
  • NorthCascades
    Options

Whipped
    Cupcakin' Around

Yes adult based only...of course!!! And they only deliver to people that @melmelw03 and I approve of. Because if we don't like someone that person doesn't get one of our cupcake guys deliveries.

If they're not approved, they can order cupcakes but they'll get a Glitter Grenade instead.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    call them A basket full of adorables I suppose.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    special markets that are just for handicapped or elder people. A whole fleet of "moto carts"... all the merchandise is on table top easily reachable locations. Call the chain of stores "Handy Chaps"...
  • NorthCascades
    Options

Whipped
    Cupcakin' Around

If they're not approved, they can order cupcakes but they'll get a Glitter Grenade instead.

Yes! This is a great idea. And it should be stinky glitter. If that is a thing.

Who's job is it to make the glitter stinky?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options

Whipped
    Cupcakin' Around

I hope I am on the approved list! Only for cupcakes of course. Never mind that I may smear it all over his chest and it eat that way though...

Of course you are. I only have one person who isn't approved and she isn't on mfp but idk about Mel. Maybe two but I can be bribed.

I can think of one or two on mfp that would get the glitter bombs. :naughty:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    Another Idea along the same lines, would be a beefcake cleaning service, send hunky hot guys, to come help you clean your homes. They would be dressed scantly, to clean your .... and your home depending on the tip of course. You ladies could pick the guys we would hire..

Not good...when the housekeeper is over that's your excuse to go out and shop.

So I've heard....from friends....not experience.
  • NorthCascades
    Options

Women seem to like chests as much as men do. Beth is always telling me "you can take your shirt off if you want to" when I lift lately. She didn't used to say that when I started.

Come to think of it I've been trained to run to the store for milk and cookies too.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Women's urinals

Your bathroom probably already has a sink; who needs both?